2017/18 Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that he isn't taking the piss on the pitch, regardless of his odd lifestyle off it.

The issue now is that despite knowing months in advance that he was coming here to earn a lot money and play every game, there was no effort made to bring in players to complement him.

Not sure he knew who he was playing for. Must have passed it to United players more than Everton.

A couple of slow Hollywood balls played out to Martina doesn't make up for the fact he offers zero goal threat or much else for that matter.

Not sure he knew who he was playing for. Must have passed it to United players more than Everton.

A couple of slow Hollywood balls played out to Martina doesn't make up for the fact he offers zero goal threat or much else for that matter.
Was about to say about Rooney,the number of times he was sloppy when we had a decent chance in final 3rd,one he tried a low across the ground cross to one of our players,with 2 man utd players standing directly about 3 yards infront of him,should really have scored that chance right from ht

Why does he get a free ride constantly?

He was awful today. Passing was less than 70% which for an outfield player, playing in such a pivotal role as he was is absolutely dreadful.

I must have watched a different game to you all as I’ve nothing positive to say about him. Highlight was when he was finally taken off.

If you think he was awful then football isn't for you.

Got into positions today to affect the game and he will know he should have slotted at least 1 of the 2 very presentable chances

Some of the moon heads passing was absolitely abysmal today but he's still the only one I think can create a bit of magic.

Hope he gets a rest against Sunderland though

Status
Not open for further replies.