Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton are broke and crap, Rooney is sauntering around in a rivals shirt slobbering on the badge and wiping his massive arse on our royal blue top

Everton are rich and might get good again, Rooney is waddling in to FF to sign a deal to earn him more money a week than any player in the clubs history. He will spend it all on kit-kats, hamburgers and magnums.

I'm not happy to be honest. I'd like to roundhouse kick Ronald

Everton are broke and crap, Rooney is sauntering around in a rivals shirt slobbering on the badge and wiping his massive arse on our royal blue top

Everton are rich and might get good again, Rooney is waddling in to FF to sign a deal to earn him more money a week than any player in the clubs history. He will spend it all on kit-kats, hamburgers and magnums.

And Ronald will dodge your feeble attacks and lock you in the STF. BOOM. Tap.

ROONEY! ROONEY! ROONEY!

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.