Homepage Update: Wayne Rooney transfer "agreed in principle"

Wayne Rooney - Provided he expects to be a regular starter - Keep or Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Sell

Votes: 131 87.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to see this as a negotiating tactic by Rooney; change manager or lose me.

Would they call his bluff? If it is a bluff...new house under construction etc.

i would be truly gutted if it wasn't for the fact that he gives the ball away about 9 times a game and has the sprinting ability of oscar pistorious without his bionic legs
i would be truly gutted if it wasn't for the fact that he gives the ball away about 9 times a game and has the sprinting ability of oscar pistorious without his bionic legs
Comparing Wayne to Oscar might work out in rooneys favour in some aspects. It’s probably the only time he can claim to treat his woman better than his opposite number I’d imagine.

I just hope his reasoning for going is because he knows he can't hack it in the Premier League anymore rather than he's been tipped off that Lardiola is staying so he wants out.

..sometimes these things are over-hyped. Perhaps the lure of a great life experience for him and his family, away from the spotlight and living in a goldfish bowl whilst earning £300k per week is a bit too much to ignore. Add to that, he’ll be able to play in his comfort zone away from the physicality of Premiership where he will increasingly struggle.

The timing is good, the move seems sensible for all concerned.
Barkley too. Away from the spotlight..or any light for that matter. Couldnt wait to get away to rarely play again...something deffo wrong in the club...or the agents ??

Barkley too. Away from the spotlight..or any light for that matter. Couldnt wait to get away to rarely play again...something deffo wrong in the club...or the agents ??

..not sue, you might be right or there could be other reasons. These fellas have massive ego’s and feel they can play for the high-profile clubs. In Barclays case, his contract situation made a move financially attractive to him and his agent. The key problem is getting the playing side right.

It is possible to see this as a negotiating tactic by Rooney; change manager or lose me.

Would they call his bluff? If it is a bluff...new house under construction etc.
That house will be kept as his bank account rises living in the USA back home in 2 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.