Watford vs Everton... Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martina, mainly because he wasn't as awful as the rest of them. Davies did well for 15 mins but lost his way after we started hoofing it over his head, Gueye did ok but is a walking yellow card and Pickford was ok apart from his howler, which gave Watford the belief they needed and put the willies up us (oooer Missus). Tosun looked like he was running in treacle after ten minutes, maybe he isn't fit or he just wasn't arsed enough. Niasse is only ever any good for the last twenty minutes or so if at all. Sod the lot of 'em. This is what we get after a nice paid holiday to Dubai? Losers to a man.

Idrissa for me. Keane was OK as was Williams. Martina as second choice. Too many misplaced passes all round though, from both teams.

Had to laugh at Glen Hoddle giving MoM to Deeney though when all he did all match was score! Mind you I quite often laugh at Hoddle lollol

Idrissia i guess but I'm not voting, he just wasn't as bad as the rest it wasn't a man of the match performance.

Gone Cuco after that,I really have;)lolNah the lad had a decent game and our best defender I thought, getting harder to rally the troops after these abject performances but please vote!!

In all serious what else does the club expect? You bring in Sam Allardyce who only goes to crap teams and plays negatively to get points and just keep them up. Why would that be any different now? He only wants to be safe because that’s what gets him is bonus at the end of the season

No vote this week from me. Just watching the precedings with gloom. I think Morgan looking likely to come on then returned to his seat may have been the man of the match for not engaging. Sad I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.