Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was absolutely dreadful.

Coleman and Gray might as well not be playing. Keane and Holgate need about 50 touches to get the ball under control, no urgency, no desire to get on the ball

Safety at stake here ffs but yeah PLEASE DO TAKE TOUR TIME FFS

Pathetic 1st half
Agree and they have absolutely no excuses. They have the chance to get themselves out of it and now they are back to this garbage. To be honest it’s really disgraceful.

I think he’s scared to change a winning formula, especially if we were to Everton it up against this muck.

We're fourth from bottom precisely because we are not a half decent side.

The mutual masturbation on here since the weekend has been a sight to behold. A sense of complacent triumphalism has emerged since Sunday. We are in the mire and if we are to get out of it it will be slowly but surely rather than spectacularly. The main thing is not to lose tonight. There will be twists and turns.
I haven't read anyone say it was over... Maybe I missed it. I certainly never thought it was.

We are a mix between playing like Watford are a threat and playing like we know Watford aren't a threat.

Any of the top teams would be well out of sight by now.

Gray is god awful , a shame because he clearly has talent but runs into danger, never picks a pass over a shot and even his shooting is once every 10 games maybe hitting the target.

watford are shocking, a bit of belief and a bit more quality and we will batter these. One of the coaching staff need to have a word in Grays ear at half time to get his bloody head up! Selfish again and not putting in the required effort. cometh the hour cometh the Dele…. this game needs something special from someone and Dele is my bet

Gordon needs to be more tidy with his final ball, think aaron lennon had more end product

I've said it before, there are so few options for him to pick out. He must look up and see one blue shirt surrounded by 3 or 4 in yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.