Match Thread Watford v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford seem to be getting a lot of defenders behind the ball and defending deep. Hard to break down. I'd put Rondon on as a focal point.

Anyone else see this coming a mile off? Absolutely pathetic!! Playing Watford reserves. All you have to do is be professional and get the job done, and they are dithering about, one mistake away from getting punished. Any half decent side has this well sown up by now
We're fourth from bottom precisely because we are not a half decent side.

The mutual masturbation on here since the weekend has been a sight to behold. A sense of complacent triumphalism has emerged since Sunday. We are in the mire and if we are to get out of it it will be slowly but surely rather than spectacularly. The main thing is not to lose tonight. There will be twists and turns.

Fighting for our lives against the very definition of a team that are “there for the taking”, and their goalie has had Nothing to do. Absolutely pathetic half.

Saw that coming a mile off. We were always going to find it difficult to transition from the last few performances to a game against Watford. I understand why Lampard kept the same team/set up but it really should've been changed.

No idea why we’re playing for a 0-0 here, these aren’t arsed and have no quality whatsoever.

We're not really, we're just shocking creatively. Plenty of times getting behind them outwide...come to zero.

Stick Alli up top for me and just let him float.

Status
Not open for further replies.