Status
Not open for further replies.

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £90m
Everton, we never shone so brightly
Everton, the spirit of the blues.
Everton, we never shone so brightly
Everton, the spirit of the blues.

What an away performance.....and the team done alright as well didn't they! You'll find it hard to find a better away following than what we witnessed against Leicester, a huge shout out to every single one of you as you done everyone proud as always. Great to see Lampard come back out and show everyone what it meant to him.

Special shout outs to Mykolenko for a wonder strike and Pickford who once again put in a match winning performance.

It ain't over until its over so let's not sit back, relax and light a cigar just yet. There could still be another twist and turn and we need to ensure we are as far away from any kind of danger as possible and that means 3 points against Watford. It won't be a given because nothing ever is for Everton. The snake wavers might be relegated but that almost gives them a free hit against us. Though I hope they down tools on Hodgson who I thought was an embarrassment to Watford lapping up the applause from Palace fans whilst not going over to show some appreciation for the Watford fans.............Well in Roy!!!! We love to see that kind of snide :)

@Jimishorts could you stick in a picture of a giant Python snake with Hodgsons head on it, perhaps eating Elton John in a Watford kit crying his eyes out.

No doubt we'll have 15 new injuries by the time Wednesday comes around and even though I would like to keep the same kind of team out, I feel rotation will need to be the order of the day

maccas Brazil 1970 starting 11 is

GK Pickford
RB Coleman
CB Keane
CB Holgate
LB Mykolenko
CM Allan
CM Doucoure
ACM Iwobi
LW Dele
RW Gray
CF DCL

I've gone back to a 433 and i refuse to believe Mykolenko won't be fit for this match. I think Delph, Gordon and Richarlison need a little breather.

So, no matter what anyone does, we just need to look after ourselves and keep everything in our own hands. It's another must win game and the sooner we get past the 40 point mark the better. Wednesday gives us a fantastic opportunity to really keep this momentum we finally seem to have got going after the last couple of performances.

maccas mathematical methodical predictions

Watford 1-3 Everton

UTFT!!!

Has to be a draw at the very worst, but in reality the win would make it a little more comfortable with the hope we can be safe sunday night, i will go 2-1, I see people say a draw would be good but we need more than that unless its a last min equaliser for me as we are again hoping for other results to go our way otherwise, plus we dont want to be that team "Everton" and become Watford's 1st win since November

Any chance Myko and Mina are back for this? I guess Delph will probably have to rest this one too

Has to be a draw at the very worst, but in reality the win would make it a little more comfortable with the hope we can be safe sunday night, i will go 2-1, I see people say a draw would be good but we need more than that unless its a last min equaliser for me as we are again hoping for other results to go our way otherwise, plus we dont want to be that team Everton and become Watford's 1st win since November

That's it mate, a draw means we are looking at other teams results. A win keeps us right out of the bottom 3 and that's important psychologically I think.

Anyone else remeber that clown Ben Foster criticising us mean old fans earlier this season? I wonder how the cringeworthy little knobhead will feel when our fans rock up at the bin that is vicarage Road and down out his embarrassment of a fanbase. Maybe if Watford had fans one millionth as good as ours they wouldn't just go down without a fight and treat relegation as an occupation hazard that was inevitable and just somthing to he accepted season after season.

Has to be a draw at the very worst, but in reality the win would make it a little more comfortable with the hope we can be safe sunday night, i will go 2-1, I see people say a draw would be good but we need more than that unless its a last min equaliser for me as we are again hoping for other results to go our way otherwise, plus we dont want to be that team "Everton" and become Watford's 1st win since November
A draw would be frustrating, but wouldn't be a disaster either. I was targeting 4 points from these away games. Although, whether a draw is a good or a bad point depends on how our rivals do. If they win, it's a bad point, if they lose, it's a decent point.

Status
Not open for further replies.