Watching Everton in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if you've left yet, Arteta10, but I notice that Foxtel have changed their scheduling lately. We used to be bombarded with replays
on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, but they seem to have cut right back.

I don't know if this is temporary or not but the live matches are still shown as normal if you don't mind being up all night.

They're televising La Liga now and some Indian league ffs in the time usually allocated to Premier League.

Thanks for all the info, I land in Sydney on Thursday morning local time and if I've worked the time difference out correctly the Lille game doesn't kick off until 7.05am on Friday...any suggestions where I would be able to watch it in Sydney? Staying in a budget hostel so not sure if I will have a tv in the room. Will there be places open and showing the game at 7 in the morning?

....just read back through the previous pages and realised I've been given a few suggestions already, will have to look them up and see how close they are to where I'm staying

All I can tell you is that if you can get in front of a TV that has Foxtel at 7.00am on Friday it's on channel 525.....assuming the owner of that TV has a subscription to Setanta. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.