Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right, but I'd also say, with Moshiri we are dealing with quite an irrational individual who seems to demonstrate poor judgement. So I honestly couldn't rule it out.

It's all a bit tawdry really though, and just shows a club up for not having any real control over the process.

what’s your opinion mate? it’s it PR?

or he just nuts?

i don’t want him as manager

I think you are right, but I'd also say, with Moshiri we are dealing with quite an irrational individual who seems to demonstrate poor judgement. So I honestly couldn't rule it out.

It's all a bit tawdry really though, and just shows a club up for not having any real control over the process.
Yeah I’ve said before it’s possible it’s come from moshiri because he’s done this type of thing before, but then would he not follow his usual path and go to Jim white? And what exactly would they believe this interview would achieve, if it was planned? Its hard to see what the benefit to the club could ever have been, based on the questions that were asked etc. Even in moshiris stupid interviews it’s been clear what he wanted to get across, it just hasn’t worked, but in this case I’m not sure what else they might have expected to happen.

To me it just seems far more likely that sky have asked for a comment from a linked manager like they do in every single situation like this, and to their own visible disbelief, he’s agreed.

It strikes me as another one of those occasions where people seemingly want to believe that the board are both evil geniuses with master plans to bamboozle fans into thinking whatever they want them to think, and also incompetent idiots who make fools of themselves daily. It can’t be both.

It’s occams razor for me, it’s possible that it was all a plan and I wouldn’t rule it out entirely, but the most likely truth is just that a hotheaded passionate bloke got a bit wound up by some bad press and decided to put his defence across.

Yeah I’ve said before it’s possible it’s come from moshiri because he’s done this type of thing before, but then would he not follow his usual path and go to Jim white? And what exactly would they believe this interview would achieve, if it was planned? Its hard to see what the benefit to the club could ever have been, based on the questions that were asked etc. Even in moshiris stupid interviews it’s been clear what he wanted to get across, it just hasn’t worked, but in this case I’m not sure what else they might have expected to happen.

To me it just seems far more likely that sky have asked for a comment from a linked manager like they do in every single situation like this, and to their own visible disbelief, he’s agreed.

It strikes me as another one of those occasions where people seemingly want to believe that the board are both evil geniuses with master plans to bamboozle fans into thinking whatever they want them to think, and also incompetent idiots who make fools of themselves daily. It can’t be both.

It’s occams razor for me, it’s possible that it was all a plan and I wouldn’t rule it out entirely, but the most likely truth is just that a hotheaded passionate bloke got a bit wound up by some bad press and decided to put his defence across.

I think I subscribe to the old Groucho Marx maxim in situations like this: "if the man walks like an idiot, and talks like an idiot, please ladies and gentlemen dont be confused, that man is an idiot".

Ergo- The most obvious explanation is probably correct.

Pereira is annoyed at fan reaction, so wants to try and correct it, and SSN are delighted to have him on.

Knowing our board, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he has been told opposite things.

Maybe...just maybe, he is the man for us? He has tried for the job twice before and been knocked back, gone on to other things, made good money out of doing so but keeps coming back (and I know he isn't currently in a job) so presumably has developed a connection with the Club. Still not my choice but stranger things have happened!
You could be right to be fair mate.

At least we’d finally have a serious winner on our board for once. No matter what you think of Trump, you can’t argue that he hasn’t been super effective and successful.
He lost the house, the senate, re-election, 61 election court cases, a number of fraud cases, more recent delay tactic court cases and a self-coup. He's not a winner mate, he just likes to say he is like all good conmen

At this level having a sulk to the media because you're not loved is well, just embarrassing and ridiculous in equal measure.

If he did act independently, then it just shows up what a 2nd-rate candidate he is. The job is extremely tough for whomever gets it, and while he still has more than a decent chance of landing it, he goes and displays an enormous lack of judgement.

He has dined out for a decade in China and the Middle East on two league titles in Portugal at a time it was a two-horse race and thinks he can walk in and cut it here? Perhaps he could make a fist of it but we don't have to make a bad situation worse by gambling our status like this. If he finds that reality hard to stomach then tough.

At least we’d finally have a serious winner on our board for once. No matter what you think of Trump, you can’t argue that he hasn’t been super effective and successful.

I'll try .. super effective and successful at what ? Making money for himself, duping people and wrecking whatever in the process ?

What do you think he'd do to a football club ? I can hazard a guess, I expect he'd come off better than the football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.