Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's what they need. Because the arm round the shoulder types haven't worked, and the 'thinkers' haven't worked.

Let's go with bonkers.

I just don’t think a manager going crazy, so erratic and with formation doubts (in previous roles) is really the manager we need to be aiming for.

In his only other scenario like this, and it was almost near identical, Joorabchian advised an inexperienced owner (1860 was Jordanian, appointed Ian Ayre from Liverpool - who subsequently left when he saw the mess), offered players and manager and he couldn’t pick them back up, they even lost in the play off and went down.

Pereira? We’ll he was long gone by the time 1860 we’re relegated to the Regionalliga Bayern, cause the owner wouldn’t pay the fee for 3.Liga.

Just be worried, this cannot end well.

He'll be Benitez mk2 - wont give a toss, any difficulties will be blamed on the players not putting in a shift, or not having his own players to choose from.

Theres nothing positive to say about this.

Not sure about that like - but what I do know is if the fans treat the fella like they did Benitez then we WILL be relegated.

Fans need to unite behind this journeyman with a questionable CV otherwise we're in trouble.

I’ll be right behind him until I see the team sheet and he’s playing Rondon as an inverted winger with Iwobi as a deep lying playmaker
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Not sure about that like - but what I do know is if the fans treat the fella like they did Benitez then we WILL be relegated.

Fans need to unite behind this journeyman with a questionable CV otherwise we're in trouble.
You only need to look at his career, and can see thats exactly what he is - a generic gun for hire.

When what we need is a builder.

We’ve got a load of players that people consistently insist ‘down tools’ on managers, and now we’re appointing a manager on a 6 month contract who they know they can do whatever they want under because he won’t be their boss next season. Sounds like a really good idea.
I mean, the 6 month contract is a bit stupid. But also, the players down tools, they get relegated. None of them will want that (as managers looking to sign them will have questions about their commitment etc). They won't down tools until they are safe. And if they down tool after that, then makes no difference.

Like Benitez I dont want Pereira but I'll back him.

Lets give him a chance eh lads?

I probably speak for a few but I pay several thousand pound a year following Everton and I expect the club to at least aim to improve.

I work hard to do so and give my kids the same opportunities I had of following the club when I was a kid.

Benitez was a mistake and I accept mistakes can be made. But this appointment shows Farhad has learnt nothing, is intent on using his relationship with Kia and doesn't appear to want to appoint best in class or even individuals with credentials to manage the team.

For that I am out. If I support Vitor I endorse Farhad and its something I simply can't do.

Id like to say the club will be around after Farhad leaves but the way it's been ran, I have my doubt what state the club will be in if it ceases to exist after this guy leaves.

Gutted tonight if this goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.