Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awful decision if true, had hoped the earlier reports of Lamps still being in consideration were correct. Guess 6 months vs 18 months is what did it?

If it’s happening though we HAVE to grit our teeth, suck it up and get behind him. Or else we are 100% going down.

I don't know how to feel.about him.

I don't want him because of what I have read on Wikipedia and think there are better, safer options out there.

But then I think, maybe we need to take a gamble on someone that will bring something different to us. (As the majority of us won't have been watching his teams play since he was at porto).

Could be a good appointment, could be awful, cant be any worse than what we have just had.

Which ever Journo called us “Watford of the North”, couldn’t be more correct.

Broken, lacking in confidence players…

Ah go on, Volatile, mental manager with tendency to kick off like crazy.

Time to crack the meme out again…

53D7CD4D-B0E8-4EB7-A103-0EB2BF7743B3.jpeg

If he comes in hope it's just a short stint like at United. Keep us up give the breathing space for the proper manager.
We just need to stay up.

But I don't like the way the club is being run

I don't know how to feel.about him.

I don't want him because of what I have read on Wikipedia and think there are better, safer options out there.

But then I think, maybe we need to take a gamble on someone that will bring something different to us. (As the majority of us won't have been watching his teams play since he was at porto).

Could be a good appointment, could be awful, cant be any worse than what we have just had.
He's a mercenary mate, like Benitez was.

Won't get his hands dirty.

if he fails it will be the players fault for not caring etc.

We are screwed, essentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.