Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so they'd be nine points off sixth? Incredible.

The EFL is full of sob stories about clubs going to the wall. How much are they paying Rooney
Well they have a game in hand over the 6th place team , if they won that 6 points .... that is pretty good considering their situation at the start of the season

I'd rather Moshiri became manager
HT team talk

'Ebenen lads. I know you are trying like crazy in that first half in this expected loss. But this my first game in charge so 50 million to the player who gets the equaliser...خوشحال سقوط!!!!'

Well they have a game in hand over the 6th place team , if they won that 6 points .... that is pretty good considering their situation at the start of the season
Silva wins 10-0 every week in that league, yet I don't see anybody arguing for him.

It's like I've slipped into an alternate reality. Today on the radio, I heard that we're all clamouring to see this 'club legend' return as manager. I must have imagined him leaving at 18 and then proceeding to laugh at us for years on end before coming back for a payday when his legs had gone.

I've already had to sit there and watch him pretend to be a centre midfielder, and now they want us to cheer along while he plays manager.

This club has lost its mind.

Pereira it is, odds have just been slashed. Whatever everyone’s opinion is we should unite, come together and support him. Ideally get some signings in asap

I have it in my head that he is a bit bonkers and a bit crazy on the touchline.

No idea why I think that. Is he? Maybe that's what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.