Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be nice to pass the ball to a forward and there be a reasonable chance of us retaining the ball.

There was a stat the other day saying how Rooney had given the ball away more than any other united player last year

Sandro is not a hold up player

There was a stat the other day saying how Rooney had given the ball away more than any other united player last year

Was there? Can you provide a source?

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Best signing by any club this summer.

Not in the sense that he backs into the defender and holds up play. He does move plenty however and will be tidy with possession. He is an upgrade to Romelu in that regard.

Was there? Can you provide a source?

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.

Best signing by any club this summer.

The stat was about Rooney giving the ball away more than any other player in the last 10 years or so. Which if you think about it, is absolutely to be expected, given he's probably played more and attempted more passes than most players in the last 10 years

I'll let the month of May 2018 do the talking

Lots of moaners on here. If spot the dog signed for us someone would argue he's great at holding it up and faster than lukaku. Lots of deluded fans. Who once again next May will be dissapointed

I'll let the month of May 2018 do the talking

Lots of moaners on here. If spot the dog signed for us someone would argue he's great at holding it up and faster than lukaku. Lots of deluded fans. Who once again next May will be dissapointed
Please do.

And oh the irony.

If you know so much I assume you're a very rich person who has betted well on the outcome of football.

Tedious whopper.

No but I think they'll be up there. They've lost Zlatan but improved with Rom
Yeah mate the guy that has played and won major trophies at. PSG, Inter, AC Milan, Juve, Barca and united. I also forgot Ajax.

I'll give you a hint he also scored more than lukaku last season as well

Lots of moaners on here.

Lots of deluded fans

original.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.