Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about getting carried away mate.

Either way it's a massive improvement. With Pickford in goal last season we wouldn't have lost either derby. With sandros pace, rooneys intelligence, klassens guile and siggys deliveries we'd probably have won both. But just the goalie difference alone meant we definitely wouldn't have been beaten.

Either way it's a massive improvement. With Pickford in goal last season we wouldn't have lost either derby. With sandros pace, rooneys intelligence, klassens guile and siggys deliveries we'd probably have won both. But just the goalie difference alone meant we definitely wouldn't have been beaten.

We'll never know, but perhaps with these signings, we might actually win one this season.

We've replaced possibly the worst goalie in the league with possibly the best.

Well have schneiderlin for the entire season. Gueye won't be off to Africa for six weeks. Jagielka has been replaced by one of the best centre backs in the league. We've signed an absolute beast in sandro. Look man has progressed. Rooney is still a magnificent footballer and will prove his worth. Tom Davies ready from the start of te season. Besic back from injur. Holgate, dowell, kenny, dcl, donkor are all highly promising youngsters.

And we're still not finished.

Liverpool have bought a Chelsea reject who had similar serie a stats to deulofeu and a full back from hull.

You'd have to be a bit demented to say the gap won't close next year.

if we'd have kept lukaku yes. Without him no chance

if we'd have kept lukaku yes. Without him no chance

You are seriously magnificent...confident, always sound of mind, even tempered and just brilliant when it it comes to analysing the squad and asking the hard questions; my hero...I Thank You for always allowing yourself to think a step ahead; genius...:zzz:

You are seriously magnificent...confident, always sound of mind, even tempered and just brilliant when it it comes to analysing the squad and asking the hard questions; my hero...I Thank You for always allowing yourself to think a step ahead; genius...:zzz:

You obviously don't realise how badly we will miss Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.