Transfer Rumour Viktor Gyökeres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coventry owner and manager have stated time and again he won't be sold this window. Massive egg on their face if they do a U turn. This, one seems unlikely but tbf he looks a player
They’re in big financial trouble though at the end of the day, if we offer enough we can get him IMO but we can’t over spend

Leading scorer Gyokeres was influential throughout but did not manage to add to his 13 goals so far this season on what could potentially have been his final appearance for the club.

Boss Mark Robins has insisted the Sweden international is not for sale but struggling Premier League side Everton have been linked with a move before the transfer widow closes on Tuesday.

Huddersfield are now without a win in three games and face out-of-sorts QPR next Saturday.

Coventry travel to West Midlands rivals West Brom on Friday and will hope they still have Gyokeres in their ranks.

Leading scorer Gyokeres was influential throughout but did not manage to add to his 13 goals so far this season on what could potentially have been his final appearance for the club.

Boss Mark Robins has insisted the Sweden international is not for sale but struggling Premier League side Everton have been linked with a move before the transfer widow closes on Tuesday.

Huddersfield are now without a win in three games and face out-of-sorts QPR next Saturday.

Coventry travel to West Midlands rivals West Brom on Friday and will hope they still have Gyokeres in their ranks.

Has a weird vibe of inevitably with the comments from media on this.

….I thought he looked decent but others like @Zatara have put me off so it’s a no from me.

We definitely need a central striker, but it’s a global business and there must be better out there. I doubt he’d have played today if the clubs were talking about a deal.

Damn, do I have to pull the family heritage card and claim he's new Zlatan now? Surname had me thinking he was Turkish or something.

Gyökeresson it is. <-- @wm02 (now THAT's a hockey name)

Never seen him play but like his name
Who was the last Everton player with an umlaut in their surname?

….does this count?

5138BF76-5942-4F53-BD98-960032973476.jpeg

Josh Sargent is scoring at a better rate so it's sadly a no for me.

I'd seriously rather we just used Simms than threw 15m or whatever at a guy who hasn't done a great deal better at the same level.

Status
Not open for further replies.