Video: How much is Lukaku worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All match going fans who quite obviously have no clue about football. I sit around quite a few fans who spout utter rubbish throughout the match and it's hard work sitting there listening to it.

Of course football is all opinion based and they probably think the same about me, they're wrong though :pint2:

If you say so o_O

Rom has scored 72 Premier League goals since the beginning of the 2012/13 season. Only the great Sergio Aguero has scored more Premier League goals (90) in that time.

There's no way we will be able to keep hold of this kid if we keep finishing midtable.

Rom has scored 72 Premier League goals since the beginning of the 2012/13 season. Only the great Sergio Aguero has scored more Premier League goals (90) in that time.

There's no way we will be able to keep hold of this kid if we keep finishing midtable.
His goals record is excellent! He also over the past few games seems to be improving his all round game. If that continues we will have some player on our hands. If Koeman and the club want to build the team around Lukaku then i think we should be bidding for players like VVD to show him they are serious in trying to make us get amongst the elite. I think thats the only way he will stay beyond this season.

His value in this current market i would say 55-60m...

I wouldn't accept a penny under £80m for him in this market personally and I'd only grudgingly accept that number in the event of a transfer request. His market value mightn't be quite that high, but he's that valuable to us. The vast majority of the responsibility of a striker is to finish chances and he's genuinely world class in that regard. He now offers us more than just finishing touches, his hold-up play has improved and he's contributing assists, pressing well etc etc.

He's off on his own in terms of importance to our squad. We absolutely will not be able to replace him.

I love our fans, god bless 'em, but an alarming number of them are seriously clueless about football.

Don't want to have a pop at Adam, but I really don't like videos like this. The sort of ArsenalFanTV stuff that serves no other purpose other than for other people to laugh at us.

Whatever any European team bids for him, probably around 40 - 50m - get that offer faxed over to China and tell their teams they can have him if they stick in a higher bid. Odds are they'll offer double, so then return to European teams and can that's your price, pay it or do one.

State of the first fella! lol

The fella with the hat and the long hair: "In monetary terms? Between thirdy five, fourdy million." And the final guy, Christ almighty, claiming he's worth less than we paid for him.

Did Adam deliberately find the biggest divvies hanging around the ground?! Bad video for me.

Not one of the people interviewed appears to have stopped and thought about the fact that Pogba went for over £80m.

Rom is younger by a couple months and has a proven track record as consistent goalscorer in the prem. In fact, only Aguero is better in that regard.

So if a slightly older midfielder is worth £80m, the the prem's best, most consistent young goalscorer must be worth at least that too.

Having said that, I wouldn't let Rom go for any realistic price. We could not replace him, and we have no other reliable source of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.