Video: How much is Lukaku worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th
He does my nut in but he's still obviously worth £50m+ to a side who values a goalscorer over overall contribution to a team. He's one of the best goalscorers in world football, and they don't go in 2017 for £25m ffs.
The goals are his overall contribution. More than enough.

That's a bit 'arsh.

Those guys were all match going fans, giving their opinion in a decent enough way.

No histrionics, no hyperbole....just honest opinions.

Just because it doesn't accord with yours does not show them to be the "worst" thing about being a Blue.

And I agree with your sentiment about him being priceless to us BTW ;)
The honest opinion of an idiot isn't worth much mate

@Adam-GOTTV just for clarity, these comments are in no way a dig at you but a reflection of the utter cockwombles that were interviewed which I appreciate was a lottery on your part.

Next time have them fill out a short questionnaire to filter out the nutcases with questions such as, 'have you ever been subjected to an anal probe by aliens' and 'do you find John Bishop funny?'

Thanks in advance.

Come on Khal.

They were buffoons, that first fan in particular.

If this had been a RS video we'd be laughing our tits off.

If it had been an RS video they would have been at the opposite end of the scale......."300 million, la'.....at least..... doh he would never want to leave der best club in da werrrrrld...." :pint2:

That's a bit 'arsh.

Those guys were all match going fans, giving their opinion in a decent enough way.

No histrionics, no hyperbole....just honest opinions.

Just because it doesn't accord with yours does not show them to be the "worst" thing about being a Blue.

And I agree with your sentiment about him being priceless to us BTW ;)

All match going fans who quite obviously have no clue about football. I sit around quite a few fans who spout utter rubbish throughout the match and it's hard work sitting there listening to it.

Of course football is all opinion based and they probably think the same about me, they're wrong though :pint2:

Status
Not open for further replies.