Video: How much is Lukaku worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't accept anything under £75m tbh. When you take into consideration our wealth, his contract length, the fact we wouldn't be able to attract someone of the same calibre so wouldn't actually improve in that position, the lack of genuine top goalscorers around, inflation etc.

I think he's worth around £60m with all of the above in consideration, in the top 5 strikers in the league, possibly the top 20 in europe, his stats match up to those who are the best. He gets very little service it must be said, if he was at a top team who create chances with ease like man city, he'd be at the same scoring rate as aguero, who's always knocking around 30 goals mark despite having his fair few injury lay offs. He has his odd days where he misses a few but they're few and far between. Let's think of this season, a vast majority of games he's had one chance and has come off the field with a goal, he has a great striker rate. His play isn't great, but stick him in a top team alongside someone else who can attend to that aspect of the game, or stick a playmaker behind him and make sure the game is always played with him facing the opposition goal, not with his back to it and he'll be even more of a monster.

Honestly don't get the criticism, do people think he'd ever have come to us or lasted longer than a season if he was the perfect all round striker? Focus on his strengths ffs not his weaknesses, some shocking answers in that report. £20m, please.

The worst thing about supporting Everton is our fans, this video highlights it.

Best goal scorer we've had in the premier league era, he's priceless to us.

That's a bit 'arsh.

Those guys were all match going fans, giving their opinion in a decent enough way.

No histrionics, no hyperbole....just honest opinions.

Just because it doesn't accord with yours does not show them to be the "worst" thing about being a Blue.

And I agree with your sentiment about him being priceless to us BTW ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.