Victor Obinna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, new poster here, just wanted to ask a question about Obinna. Is he rightfooted or leftfooted ??? cuz I saw 2 of his goals on the olympics and he scored them with his right foot but then I saw a video on youtube and most of his goals were scored with his left foot.

Excuse me for my english, spanish is my first language, I'm from Puerto Rico.

Welcome Winci. How's the Rum? :)

As for Obinna, he may well be right or left footed, but all the 'good' players bang them in with whichever foot the ball is laying at. Like me, I am an ambi-kicker (but right-footed) or something.

when BK had that interview telling us we can believe the stuff about Moutinho...maybe he saw this kid play in the Olympics which made him come out with his "oooooooh yes, now i reaalise why we want this guy" quote? lol

when BK had that interview telling us we can believe the stuff about Moutinho...maybe he saw this kid play in the Olympics which made him come out with his "oooooooh yes, now i reaalise why we want this guy" quote? lol

I agree he was probably talking about another player, maybe M'bia. The interview on skysports news was 4th or 5th August at the end of the America tour just before the Olympics started.

I wasn't overly keen on signing Obinna as Inter had just signed him and I thought we were only going to have him for a season. But according to the guardian there could be an option to buy him next summer which makes me happy. If this is the case what was the point in Inter signing him?

'Obinna, who played alongside the Everton forward Victor Anichebe in Nigeria's run to the Olympic final in Beijing, only signed for Jose Mourinho's Inter last Monday - having been previously shared with Chievo - but was immediately sent on loan with a view to a permanent move to Everton next summer.'

Football: Everton line up Galatasaray's Mehmet Topal as fall-back if Sporting Lisbon rebuff Joao Moutinho bid | Football | The Guardian

I wasn't overly keen on signing Obinna as Inter had just signed him and I thought we were only going to have him for a season. But according to the guardian there could be an option to buy him next summer which makes me happy. If this is the case what was the point in Inter signing him?

They got him for not a lot, they sell him to us for more. We don't know how much the clause is for do we!

Status
Not open for further replies.