VFL Wolfsburg Vs. Everton FC - Europa League Grp H - Thursday 27th Nov - 18:00KO

Status
Not open for further replies.

@ijjysmith thinking he's all that. Lets face it ijjysmith you were at risk of becoming the Brendan waffle waffle Rodgers of match previews.

Lots of talk then an Everton loss.

Don't let the victory last night go to your head. You'll be going "make us dream" this is our year this year"and the favourite "don't let this slip".

Keep a sense of being magnanimous. Or it could all slip up for you.

@ijjysmith thinking he's all that. Lets face it ijjysmith you were at risk of becoming the Brendan waffle waffle Rodgers of match previews.

Lots of talk then an Everton loss.

Don't let the victory last night go to your head. You'll be going "make us dream" this is our year this year"and the favourite "don't let this slip".

Keep a sense of being magnanimous. Or it could all slip up for you.

Look mate, i'm the Joel Robles of match previews and i'm happy with that. You're lucky to even be allowed to read them.

Look mate, i'm the Joel Robles of match previews and i'm happy with that. You're lucky to even be allowed to read them.

No mate you're looking like the Simon Mingolet of match previews. Youve got a lot more work to do to get to Robles level.

Status
Not open for further replies.