VFL Wolfsburg Vs. Everton FC - Europa League Grp H - Thursday 27th Nov - 18:00KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our squad have every combination of appearance possible.
559657_10152386665201386_3152508322710299724_n.jpg
Besic looks like an inmate in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

B3e1iogCIAEk708.jpg

Boss pic but why does Distin have to stick the middle finger up like some 13 year old chav.

Think its his index finger mate, as if to say "We'rrre numberrrr one in the group lerrrddd..." in his best Scouse/French accent.

Love these pics of the lads after the match!

It ain't just about the shot stopping though, Jack.

He commanded the penalty box and his catching under pressure was superb.

MOM for me.....and I was one of thse calling for him to be dropped after Old Trafford.

wasn't having a go at him. was just stating how wolfsburg's stats on shots were pointless because a lot of the shots were pretty meaningless.#

we scored two, had one possibly wrongly ruled out for offside, missed a 6 yard open goal and hit the bar.

they weren't really as dominant as the stats suggest, we could have won by more. settle for 2 like ;)

Ratcliffe ain't half a miserable get when he is a pundit for our EL games!

So true mate. He was desperate to say we would get tonked because we have no other way how to play. Came across as a bit of a tit tbh imo but maybe that's a good thing, maybe he sees a team actually capable of doing something and making a mark in our history for a change. Some players love that whilst others maybe not so much and enjoy the limelight of being a boss player from the past. I don't know, never met him and he's a legend so I'm probably chatting crap.

I know the next game is a 'nothing' game as we have already won the group, but it is going to be so important for a number of players. Hopefully we will see kone, Oviedo and piennar will get some game time after their respective injuries. The likes of ledson and browning will hopefully gain confidence from watching ledson tonight and join garbutt in the team. Play Besic and Barkley to continue their european education and I feel the club and more importantly it's 'squad' will benefit in the future from blooding its young guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.