VAR

When did I say they should be rewarded? Did I say there should be a replay? And you suggest only opinions which the majority share should be voiced on here. Bit of a sinister outlook that. Sorry to disturb your echo chamber but maybe try to look at things a bit more objectively. All I am saying is that this situation is without precedent. Referees make incorrect decisions but this is clearly different as shown by the massive furore about it. I am still waiting for a comparable example of this happening in any sport.
What situation is without precedent?

When did I say they should be rewarded? Did I say there should be a replay? And you suggest only opinions which the majority share should be voiced on here. Bit of a sinister outlook that. Sorry to disturb your echo chamber but maybe try to look at things a bit more objectively. All I am saying is that this situation is without precedent. Referees make incorrect decisions but this is clearly different as shown by the massive furore about it. I am still waiting for a comparable example of this happening in any sport.
No ones arsed mate, move on, you are becoming a bore.

Look at my history. It's really pathetic that because someone hold a different view to you they must be a kopite. It's cult like behaviour.
No it isn't!

1. Of all the phrases you could possibly use, you use the one that Klippety used in one of his interviews. You've blown your cover straight off the bat!

2. To even THINK that that offside decision in the history of all VAR decisions on offside is 'without precedent' reinforces my point about '1' above', and also shows that basically, you know jack about the game and what has been happening since VAR came in.

3. New poster suddenly appears stating 'without precedent'. Do you REALLY think that people on here cannot see a rat when they see one in plain sight? Just go back to RAWK, you utter fraud...

No, you can't. I can. Lots of family and friends are reds.
Sanctimonious bs.

I think most people have tried to engage and been amicable, now you're just wumming for whatever reason?

For what it's worth I have kopites in my family, we hate em but are polite when required rest of the time they can koff, bit like you! Adios

No it isn't!

1. Of all the phrases you could possibly use, you use the one that Klippety used in one of his interviews. You've blown your cover straight off the bat!

2. To even THINK that that offside decision in the history of all VAR decisions on offside is 'without precedent' reinforces my point about '1' above', and also shows that basically, you know jack about the game and what has been happening since VAR came in.

3. New poster suddenly appears stating 'without precedent'. Do you REALLY think that people on here cannot see a rat when they see one in plain sight? Just go back to RAWK, you utter fraud...
Joined a year ago but ok, whatevs.

Sanctimonious bs.

I think most people have tried to engage and been amicable, now you're just wumming for whatever reason?

For what it's worth I have kopites in my family, we hate em but are polite when required rest of the time they can koff, bit like you! Adios
Glad we’re not related. You seem like a complete Neanderthal.

I'm asking you a question to be specific about what exactly you think is unprecedented here?

And you expect people to believe you're not a kopite after such a touchy response to a simple question? 😂

Keep pretending though...
The unprecedented bit is a referee or VAR making a decision which isn’t actually implemented. There have been lots and lots of mistakes. But I don’t ever remember VAR saying onside or offside and the opposite decision being implemented because of miscommunication. That has never happened before.

Dear oh dear, this is basic. I can’t prove something hasn’t happened. I can only say I don’t have an example of it happening. Therefore as far as I am aware it has never happened before. As I keep saying, name an example of an equivalent situation. It’s the sign of poor character not to even attempt to be objective.
No, you can't conclude something hasn't happened because you're ignorant of the facts or not privy to the facts.

What a spectacularly idiotic thing to say 😂😂😂.

The unprecedented bit is a referee or VAR making a decision which isn’t actually implemented. There have been lots and lots of mistakes. But I don’t ever remember VAR saying onside or offside and the opposite decision being implemented because of miscommunication. That has never happened before.
It's not unprecedented because you don't know if this is true.

Hard work this...

Joined a year ago, and on a £225k rating? A lurker, who then comes out with an up-to-date Klippety phrase.

Not one Blue on here would post that.

Good try. Close but no cigar. In fact, nowhere near...
It’s not exactly an unusual thing to say is it? It’s pretty much the exact phrase that reasonably educated people use when talking about something that hasn’t happened before. It’s not like Ich bin ein Berliner or something unique.