Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some people may not know that once upon a time RFUS was a happy bunny, but then he got in with the wrong crowd(death) and became very cynical. Everything changed one faithful day when i told him Alan Shearer was going to be the new Cardiff manager. RFUS put money he didnt have on him. Malkay Mckay got the job and RFUS life changed forever. He hasnt forgiven me or life since.

*True story ye know*

Some people may not know that once upon a time RFUS was a happy bunny, but then he got in with the wrong crowd(death) and became very cynical. Everything changed one faithful day when i told him Alan Shearer was going to be the new Cardiff manager. RFUS put money he didnt have on him. Malkay Mckay got the job and RFUS life changed forever. He hasnt forgiven me or life since.

*True story ye know*

Ha, I remember that.

I honestly thought that now he was knee deep in Nottingham gash, he'd be a bit less emo, like.

I think the poster is as close as we are going to come though. He's come up with some crackers in the past.

Unless it was a blaggard mimmicking(sp?) DavidMoyes last week, didnt he say that Scott Sinclair was signed and sealed?

Or was I really really pi$$ed.

xinsrc_3120803211044640115385.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.