Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the bloke posting in the know I think its well known Dempsey was pretty close to joining the RS & as i understand we certainly had a go for Rodallega . Got to say though I couldn't see Ajax coming close to johnnys fee & wages & a few other bits seem of the mark .

although the n'zonzi stuff quoted about being only wanted on loan and being the main target again is what I've heard.

I'm in no position to comment whether he's a reliable ITK or not (not that my opinion matters obviously ) but its tough for anyone to know much of what's going on but obvious certain jokers make stuff up on the net. David moyes is clearly massively in the know but only pops in and posts which makes it easier I'd suggest .

Fox is the man to listen to in my opinion and everyone else you have to treat carefully .

Bluefox and Sheeds have a very good record on here too.

They are both sourced yeah, but the 3 I mentioned are totally right whenever they come out with a concrete stayement i.e. player a is coming or player b is leaving and they do it at least 24 hrs. in advance, save for deadline day.

They are both sourced yeah, but the 3 I mentioned are totally right whenever they come out with a concrete stayement i.e. player a is coming or player b is leaving and they do it at least 24 hrs. in advance, save for deadline day.

The problem is that they're not the only statements people like, say, LCAB make.

*looks to the seaside

Are you sure tho?

Im sure somebody said Mirallas was off to Arsenal.

Hello mate, just letting you know that I'm logging this alongside some of your other classic posts. Including:

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/52006-Heitinga-immanent-departure?p=1668886#post1668886

Lol no.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/25721-Leighton-Baines?p=1320288#post1320288

Spurs are across the park? Thought London was further away myself.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/25721-Leighton-Baines?p=1319213#post1319213

I could swear I saw him playing for us at the start of the season. And still, to this day. Unless we hired a Victorian period drama extra to replace him without anyone knowing. Then again, what are the odds of them being able to rifle in a 35 yard free kick against Newcastle?

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/25721-Leighton-Baines?p=1319626#post1319626

Oh that explains why we're not investing anything into the team then.

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/39723-January-Funds-Available!?p=1005202#post1005202

Yeah I know mate, looks like Johnny might be off this Jan. Oh wait a minute, this was from 2011!

http://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/45992-Kieran-Richardson?p=1319407#post1319407

Kieran Richardson and Kenwyn Jones do share one thing in common, to be fair. Unfortunately it's that neither of them play for West Ham.

Hmm... so when will the signing of Hudo Rodallega be official mate? I'm not sure I can hold out waiting for another six months.

Il answer every single one of them, did we sign Dempsey ? No was he going to Liverpool yes until they wouldn't pay an extra 100k

Did we sign Richardson ? No which I said we wouldn't.

Heitinga was leaving until yobo finally left then moyes seen he didn't need to loose 2 CB, and it's pritty obvious moyes has tried to flog him at ever giving opportunity.

Baines was there an offer ? yes did it match our valuation ? No if it did would he of left ? Probably yes.

Hugo rodellaga was on the brink of signing for us. We offered him 35k pw. Then Fulham offered him 60k an his agent tried to play the demba ba saga. Like iv said I don't an never have claimed to be ITK I just pass on what I am told. And too be honest what iv said there is truth in them all I may of got the teams Dempsey and Richardson signed for wrong but did they sign for us ? In football things change very quickly

Are you sure tho?

Im sure somebody said Mirallas was off to Arsenal.

They said there was interest from Arsenal but the deal wasn't dead for us and they were still confident he would sign for us. If they say it's happening in or out I believe it 100%.

Budget is virtually 0 but that doesn't mean we can't sell heitinga for instance and do a deal like we did withfellaini does it ?

Il answer every single one of them, did we sign Dempsey ? No was he going to Liverpool yes until they wouldn't pay an extra 100k

Did we sign Richardson ? No which I said we wouldn't.

Heitinga was leaving until yobo finally left then moyes seen he didn't need to loose 2 CB, and it's pritty obvious moyes has tried to flog him at ever giving opportunity.

Baines was there an offer ? yes did it match our valuation ? No if it did would he of left ? Probably yes.

Hugo rodellaga was on the brink of signing for us. We offered him 35k pw. Then Fulham offered him 60k an his agent tried to play the demba ba saga. Like iv said I don't an never have claimed to be ITK I just pass on what I am told. And too be honest what iv said there is truth in them all I may of got the teams Dempsey and Richardson signed for wrong but did they sign for us ? In football things change very quickly

How do we know that's all true mate? Wouldn't we have to take your word for it...? Which is, well...

I understand though that things change, which is why in my opinion it's best to not post in factual statements. "Hes going to west ham with kenwyn jones" for example can be inferred with a degree of assurance, which in turn seems a bit like arrogance.

I just think if you've got info then it's been proven that you don't need to make a song and dance out of it, nor do you need to speak as if what you're saying is pure fact. People like fox and Sheedy pass on info without coming across as tits. If you act like something is a fact, and it turns out not to be, you open yourself up to a bit of a dig (see: ETID). If you make the limits and tenuous nature of the information known then it's more likely to be better received, I think.

I'd take Sheedy and Fox over a hundred showy ITKs any day, basically!

How do we know that's all true mate? Wouldn't we have to take your word for it...? Which is, well...

I understand though that things change, which is why in my opinion it's best to not post in factual statements. "Hes going to west ham with kenwyn jones" for example can be inferred with a degree of assurance, which in turn seems a bit like arrogance.

I just think if you've got info then it's been proven that you don't need to make a song and dance out of it, nor do you need to speak as if what you're saying is pure fact. People like fox and Sheedy pass on info without coming across as tits. If you act like something is a fact, and it turns out not to be, you open yourself up to a bit of a dig (see: ETID). If you make the limits and tenuous nature of the information known then it's more likely to be better received, I think.

Tbh, half because I want him to be right, I think you have gone a bit hard into the lad. Some of the vaulting needs context. Not saying he is sauced up to the eyeballs but can't completely disregard him. Yeah maybe the tone f what he say could change but....lets not wave him away.

Tbh, half because I want him to be right, I think you have gone a bit hard into the lad. Some of the vaulting needs context. Not saying he is sauced up to the eyeballs but can't completely disregard him. Yeah maybe the tone f what he say could change but....lets not wave him away.

Lad if we signed Capoue it'd mean we'd sold someone important. Let your dream go, because it's preceded by a nightmare!

cheers for the info mate, do you have an idea/ would be able to provide us with info on what sort of budget we have? Capoue is rated at about £10m but i seriously doubt we'd have those kind of funds available, unless kenwright gave in to moyes' plea for an early loan on the TV rights deal.

Thanks for any info

Like iv said I don't claim to be ITK I pass on what am told. Once again things change in football ie liverpool had Dempsey they didn't match the value so they lost him. That's not me making stuff up and I posted that a while before he supposedly signing for us. Am not going to sit here and say please believe me because either way I am seriously not bothered if you believe me or not. I may have got things wrong in the past but is there truth in them all ? Now I realise why LCAB left here.

I get that a few of the things I have said havent happened but once again things change in football and te soon you realise that then you will understand why people don't say what there told because they just can't be bothered with te hassle. If you want speak to lcab or sheedy or who ever the other ITKs are and see if what iv said matches what Everton have done or been involved in then do so but like isaid either way I couldn't care less.

Status
Not open for further replies.