Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not going to push the point, but surely it would only be a problem if we named the wrong person?

Well that is the point really. Do you want to gamble yourself, and the sites financial reputation on what are rumours?

I can understand why the site owner would not want any comeback to the site (it is my understanding that it would be the individual, but I have no idea in honesty). I'd say to anyone, if you want to disclose the name you think it might be, it's probably best to find a space to do so where the owner is happy to take on the financial risk.

It probably sounds really harsh, but you have to be very careful with these things. People do lose homes over what seem like innocuous comments. In a civil case, it's not even an "innocent until guilty" thing either, if an individual felt on balance they had been linked to an allegation it's a lot either to prove.

So yes, I'd just say nothing at this point mate.

Uzzy is storming around Finch Farm in his pants because of the heat.

Apparently he can now get away with it if he is stood next to the fsw to make him look good.
He's got no dry shirts left his tit sweat has them all soaked.

He's got no dry shirts left his tit sweat has them all soaked.
He wears a string vest like Rab C. Nesbitt.
images

It wouldnt make sense for Usmanov to become a shareholder at this time.

Best for him to be in the background sponsoring things and pushing commercial deals towards the club.

I dont see a reason for him to pop his head up whatsoever.

This summer will show if the ownership is concerned about FFP.

At the moment it looks like were afraid of FFP and Moshiri is driving the management to negotiate this through lowering the wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.