Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe its simply a matter of personal pride stopping Moshiri from merely asking for help to fulfull big expectations here.

It has always seemed to me just a business arrangement between friends/business associates.

Moshiri might be more pre-occupied with Everton than Usmanov, I doubt Usmanov pays us much attention at all, and the sponsorship monies are loose change for a man of his wealth.

We fall further and further behind with each passing season, therefore if Usmanov was serious in wanting to do something to arrest that slide, he would have acted yesterday, and Moshiri would have accomodated him without fuss.

I can't believe its simply a matter of personal pride stopping Moshiri from merely asking for help to fulfull big expectations here.

It has always seemed to me just a business arrangement between friends/business associates.

Moshiri might be more pre-occupied with Everton than Usmanov, I doubt Usmanov pays us much attention at all, and the sponsorship monies are loose change for a man of his wealth.

We fall further and further behind with each passing season, therefore if Usmanov was serious in wanting to do something to arrest that slide, he would have acted yesterday, and Moshiri would have accomodated him without fuss.

that’s how I see it too.

Unless they was waiting for the stadium to be granted and funding acquired before they go in deep?

Wonder If planning permission being granted is another trigger for share progression and we see the end of Bill Kenwright on the board of directors?

that’s how I see it too.

Unless they was waiting for the stadium to be granted and funding acquired before they go in deep?

Wonder If planning permission being granted is another trigger for share progression and we see the end of Bill Kenwright on the board of directors?

Yes, the stadium is the one thing that could clearly change the game, but it's really nothing more than speculation and people hoping to make 2+2 =5.

In the current environment we need help more than ever, if Usmanov has a plan to ultimately end up as the man at Everton, I don't see any gain for him in waiting.

It's fair to say we are poorly run as a business and losing money hand over fist, why keep the same faces and same strategies in place now which makes "rescuing" us down the line a lot more troublesome and expensive that it might need to be?

How can people question if Usmanov is involved behind the scenes when:

1. He gave us £30 million to be front of a non existent naming rights queue

2. Said future naming rights for BMD

3. £12? million per year to sponser our training ground

4. Meeting up with Ancelotti before he became our manager.

5. Russian media referring to him as our owner

All just a coincidence lol

Pay day loan.

https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/document-api-images-live.ch.gov.uk/docs/z28FTjt6woxQDV5IZ5Um7jUAeAym4_NQ0tP1maK9zE0/application-pdf?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Content-Sha256=UNSIGNED-PAYLOAD&X-Amz-Credential=ASIAWRGBDBV3OKXEZ67G%2F20200722%2Feu-west-2%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20200722T225229Z&X-Amz-Expires=60&X-Amz-Security-Token=IQoJb3JpZ2luX2VjEK3%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2F%2FwEaCWV1LXdlc3QtMiJHMEUCIQDmsEmAItd0u%2B0M%2B2DN6NKpMBubL6HO4F%2B5hKYiw6izPgIgRkmswj6V9qlAnDQ%2BgrmVjzubpQuDnh3bTX8LXb2a5hgqtAMIZhACGgw0NDkyMjkwMzI4MjIiDP3bKjGAmIpiK8TLQiqRA%2FmFvA7RHKN%2BQwVVoIXTrFHOelxjInTTDVsEK6o5N8QeRxz6o0dBW0aXihOxWbnEGzl1rnRikRypxmte8yF1j50V9aj1bQ7BibdexTd6BgpGm8gRKzGfclKFSq9uDyd4i4TaWIxiZPQdU1S%2FZX2i%2FgKcG1HugibP%2FKwxXJeMipOG9DFUlL%2BH9txFfR9kzyrK4QUppIQIrITcia8LeFXHjlZ2ugvNn%2FQ%2F%2BakvuJ9PYm6dEwqOcNcQB9hAVITgqfmkKSgNfDMXL35aldrJookad5zEMZLFOqx%2BQn7MmmvBfJeKK3bTHTW0gVGxfV%2FTQmy9a3rOHpSKahKPfIGaNsqLnkKDPnZeC6giqLMrmnVbYf9vvn6BFtlPV4R0e9q4Sqo06JQbt7Icj2nbhxzY8P5MASADs9vJGgTNFAj50RoJnIoFk0aFvdHsGec1ZNziqsLkZ4SR5%2BGmWQH%2FfrkIRQhulHorJv%2B%2F9H6xqjO6i6W5%2BVqMdS9skSw3HbgzrBI42HKzUoHOsFiF93WqoyYCTxhf5aR%2BMLLS4vgFOusBNXSQZxDw8XxaF4vKp2W%2FNmjFLnOCZMuAZVRqFRKaOn%2BL7cbvPxWM2ezcjMxcUd7RtdCUgWCAvaCpQ5%2FMV7lB2i49%2F2djueNaeWF9FfOtUHZGKq9J2AZ%2FiNAg3G3SW6L7BikA8nHt01ikjanQf09wvJ0xP1sM4xeEWilGguX2qEjWn8l4InnHaw6qPzxfkV5SNQ%2BtACg8EyySJt696sZYkWgwlRpAs2%2B8d4vp0pb733RUBep6SiERzwyiKsj72itxBGtFc%2BCaqZ%2ByJAkesyfrf%2FTYTL9BNhnWDNy%2FW5Cs%2FXQiVST8H2WsxmjFqw%3D%3D&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=fcf46158935f6ea264e3bb1334d831d6fd9581493df064752f3c263b6ac81345
I ain't clicking on that!

Trawling through the web a lot of other sites are reporting the same figures mate.

The Sportac figures arent even close to being accurate.

If anything they underestimate the players.

If you go to the bottom they say our annual wage bill is 78m, our accounts show our wage bill is 165m.

The Sportac figures arent even close to being accurate.

If anything they underestimate the players.

If you go to the bottom they say our annual wage bill is 78m, our accounts show our wage bill is 165m.

Well that will include loads of other staff - and probably severance payments to various sacked managers in that accounting period.

We must pay our tea ladies some money then.

Ha! In all seriousness though, there'll be a load of on-costs too lumped in with wages. Pensions, NICs.
That £78m figure could easily be over £100m with the on costs added.

Managers and coaches get good wedge too, and we probably have more staff than you think when you factor in Finch farm, stewarding, back office etc

How people still believe the Moshiri is the true owner of Everton is beyond me
Everything except the paperwork says otherwise
Uzzy GIVES Moshiri 15% of Arsenal for nothing.( Remember the 5 pound analogy)
Uzzy buys the shares back
Moshiri uses that money to buy into Everton
Moshiri buys the Liver Building with Corestate
USM sponsor Evertons training ground
Angry birds (who uzzy had a stake in ) sponsors everton
USM give everton 30 million to be allowed bid for naming rights
Uzzy is all over this club except the paperwork
If FPP is relaxed due to Covid we will spend
Carlo is not here as was previously stated to Play Tom Davies in CM

Status
Not open for further replies.