Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe as goodison is being demolished we find 500 million pounds worth of gold bullion in 10kg bars, just buried under the bogs in Gwladys.
Or, now hear me out here

Kenright and moshiri are having a chat about stadium financing and kenright while clearing out his office opens a draw and picks up an old watch and says "this isn't going to pay for the stadium is it" and throws it on a cooker, it turns out this watch is a Harrison lesser watch and one of the last of it kind, they go to Sotheby's and it sells for £500million.

Laundering it out of the eastern bloc being the main one.

I couldn't possibly comment on a suggestion that he may be utilising Everton as a business to transfer money to the west and help other companies/building project ambitions he may have in the North West of England. I have absolutely no evidence to suggest that could be even vaguely the case, but others may interpret it differently.

Or, now hear me out here

Kenright and moshiri are having a chat about stadium financing and kenright while clearing out his office opens a draw and picks up an old watch and says "this isn't going to pay for the stadium is it" and throws it on a cooker, it turns out this watch is a Harrison lesser watch and one of the last of it kind, they go to Sotheby's and it sells for £500million.
This time next year Rodders, we'll all be millionaires

200.gif

@havrey0123 still active I see.

The Daily Mail...I know!!. Have done a report on the current wealthiest club owners and have listed Usmanov as the Everton owner!

You would have thought a whole article like that on the wealth of the tugboaters owners, would have at least once mentioned they tried to furlough staff. Levy the poorest of the lot, could have paid for their staff on interest alone...

You would have thought a whole article like that on the wealth of the tugboaters owners, would have at least once mentioned they tried to furlough staff. Levy the poorest of the lot, could have paid for their staff on interest alone...

I know, it's disgusting really. Had it been us I'm sure it would have been mentioned.

The basis of our whole economy is based on "the haves" and "the have nots". It is meant to work on a trickle down basis. They get obscene amounts of money and we get what they decide they can afford. When boiled down it is Dickensian.
We all must be very happy with it because we continuously vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.