Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, I watched that programme intently and for me, the 'evidence' was nothing more than circumstantial and couldn't be made to stand up as a genuine link between Usmanov and Everton while a major shareholder of Arsenal.

Whether he now gets involved with Everton is a different issue, but at that time, nothing was remotely proven.
It was circumstantial, yes. But it left a lot of unaswered questions.

Regardless. Usmanov will be lucky to get back to Moscow in one piece. All this is just utter BS.

They'd concoct something.

Usmanov is finished in the UK. Only a fool cant grasp that.

He's got residency. I don't believe owners even have to be residents do they? The r/s have overseas owners, there's all manners of special 'vehicles' for ownership etc. Wether he is finished in this country the tories can't afford the likes of him to take flight with their fortunes, it's why loopholes are created.

D, you are, and I say this with all the respect in the world, an absolute moonhowler.
Why? For thinking that the least obvious outcome to Usmanov's decoupling from Arsenal is to invest his cash here?

Thinking cap on mate.

Wonder if Moshiri buying 49.9% of the club have anything to do with this?

Or maybe Moshiri will sell his stake at a premium to Usmanov once the stadium deal is done and Mosh makes a profit/retains a minority stake and Usmanov becomes Majority shareholder.

Or maybe Moshiri wants this as his own trainset and doesnt want Usmanov muscling in. (Hope not)

Too many possibilities in this however if Usmanov does come in I'll tip my hat to Kenwrong as he'll have been true on his word in finding the "right" buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.