Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
These lads don’t become billionaires by luck.
I would say Moshiri is one of the few Accountants in the world who started with nothing and became a billionaire
When you see companies like Corestate buying half the Liver building as their first British venture you say WTF and why not London
Corestate recently bought a 670m Euro apt buisness with a company that’s worth 500 billion
There is something going on and I don’t give a toss who makes millions out of it once Everton end up with a shiny new 61878 capacity stadium on the docks.
If you amortise a 600m loan over 30 yrs at 4% ( which is a good guaranteed return for a large pension scheme or investment fund as current interest rates are near zero hence the need for a council guarantee ) its 26 m or thereabouts a year.
20 m per year stadium naming rights for 10 years , 9 m Sportspesa shirt deal , 3 m per year angry birds deal and the figures work out
And before anyone says we won’t get 20 m a year naming rights Usmanov increased his personal wealth by 2 b last year so 20 m is 1% of that.
There is that and more to be made on the docks

PS
What was the point in sponsoring a training ground
Hardly going to get him global coverage
A new stadium with state of the art broadcasting facilities that Sky and BT will be all over on the other hand will

That mate is the $64,000 question!

Spoke with a good source in the game this week and heard some interesting details. He said (among other things) that Morishi is a front for Usmanov and he believes that is almost certainly going to happen in the next couple of years.

I know who he's heard the information from, and it's a strong source within the English game who's worked as an advisor to some of the biggest clubs in the Premier League.

Make of it what you will.

Spoke with a good source in the game this week and heard some interesting details. He said (among other things) that Morishi is a front for Usmanov and he believes that is almost certainly going to happen in the next couple of years.

I know who he's heard the information from, and it's a strong source within the English game who's worked as an advisor to some of the biggest clubs in the Premier League.

@orly dust off the index

If he can find somebody other than Kronke to buy his shares this may happen
If he doesn’t , it can’t

If he can find somebody other than Kronke to buy his shares this may happen
If he doesn’t , it can’t
Forgive my ignorance, but what's to stop him selling the shares to his wife/mistress/son/dog?. He's a billionare, laws don't really apply to these lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.