Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

deipnosophist

Player Valuation: £70m
@magicjuan : I note your 'like' is my 22,999nth, that I have received since I joined this forum: that's significant...because you are a forum member who, like me (I imagine), contributes with some IQ and EQ gravitas; on some significant, existential cusp...GOT's event horizon

Never mind the bollocks...here's the Sex Pistols

Last edited:

BNJ1878

Player Valuation: £30m
When is the AGM scheduled?
They haven't announced it yet.

It's usually around now, but as good news is very thin in the ground they're probably clinging on for the mood to change to the maximum spin. (Which is odd as a lot of the Shareholders Association are seat sniffers happy to be involved, they'd applaud virtually anything)

They are only required to hold one in the calendar year, not approx every 12 months. Last years 'Virtial' one was in Jan, they have already said this years is another online AGM, so it could be anytime. But they're not breaking any rules if they hold off until next season, pre December 31st.

Magus

Player Valuation: £2.5m
@magicjuan : I note your 'like' is my 22,999nth, that I have received since I joined this forum: that's significant...because you are a forum member who, like me (I imagine), contributes with some IQ and EQ gravitas; on some significant, existential cusp...GOT's event horizon

Never mind the bollocks...here's the Sex Pistols
That's 22,999 more than I expected, although I probably gave you one of them.

Scally1878

Player Valuation: £500k
Hope that he can still back us throughout this tough period for him. We aren’t the best run club but his finances are still good for the club none the less.

Lowste

Player Valuation: £25m
I'd rather the club died before millions of innocent people.
100% agree

I know we all want to see Everton improve, and to do that we need financial backing

I am not sure if this money is the right money though

If honest any club backed by a Russian or Saudi backed, needs to question the money that comes into the club….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks