Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think the footballing landscape has shifted now.. City and Chelsea are now the biggest Clubs in the country... would go as far as to say I can’t see historically big clubs like Arsenal.. Liverpool and Spurs winning the Premier League for a very very long time... even the biggest club in the world... United are struggling to stay in touch with the big two.. I think you may get the odd season where a Leicester City or Liverpool type club might sneek a league win but only because City and Chelsea have had a one off poor season like when those two won there solitary titles...

You failed to mention Everton.

Just think the footballing landscape has shifted now.. City and Chelsea are now the biggest Clubs in the country... would go as far as to say I can’t see historically big clubs like Arsenal.. Liverpool and Spurs winning the Premier League for a very very long time... even the biggest club in the world... United are struggling to stay in touch with the big two.. I think you may get the odd season where a Leicester City or Liverpool type club might sneek a league win but only because City and Chelsea have had a one off poor season like when those two won there solitary titles...

I sincerely hope not but the RS could win it this season.

I don't think there are any new rules. The current rules got suspended in October over the Newcastle deal. All that has happened is the lifting of the suspension. So whatever the rules where they should still be the same.

I don't think there are any new rules. The current rules got suspended in October over the Newcastle deal. All that has happened is the lifting of the suspension. So whatever the rules where they should still be the same.
Pretty much this.

I cant find anything of substance that show a benefit to us.
Or anyone else tbh.

Could the reasoning of loan now and sell in the summer be down to FFP?

For example we don't want this sale to fall into this period as it's bad anyway.

The broad rules are the same, the related party rules have now gone. They were firmed up pre Christmas, and now have been thrown out. It was more of a grey area that has now been clarified.

In all fairness, Moshiri was not considered a related party to Usmanov/USM anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.