Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
@magicjuan : I note your 'like' is my 22,999nth, that I have received since I joined this forum: that's significant...because you are a forum member who, like me (I imagine), contributes with some IQ and EQ gravitas; on some significant, existential cusp...GOT's event horizon

Never mind the bollocks...here's the Sex Pistols

Last edited:
When is the AGM scheduled?
They haven't announced it yet.

It's usually around now, but as good news is very thin in the ground they're probably clinging on for the mood to change to the maximum spin. (Which is odd as a lot of the Shareholders Association are seat sniffers happy to be involved, they'd applaud virtually anything)

They are only required to hold one in the calendar year, not approx every 12 months. Last years 'Virtial' one was in Jan, they have already said this years is another online AGM, so it could be anytime. But they're not breaking any rules if they hold off until next season, pre December 31st.

@magicjuan : I note your 'like' is my 22,999nth, that I have received since I joined this forum: that's significant...because you are a forum member who, like me (I imagine), contributes with some IQ and EQ gravitas; on some significant, existential cusp...GOT's event horizon

Never mind the bollocks...here's the Sex Pistols
That's 22,999 more than I expected, although I probably gave you one of them.

Hope that he can still back us throughout this tough period for him. We aren’t the best run club but his finances are still good for the club none the less.

I'd rather the club died before millions of innocent people.
100% agree

I know we all want to see Everton improve, and to do that we need financial backing

I am not sure if this money is the right money though

If honest any club backed by a Russian or Saudi backed, needs to question the money that comes into the club….

Status
Not open for further replies.