Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad to see him slated after all the money he's poured in. I bet Chelsea fans have Abramavich's back.

Nobody cared where the money came from until the other day.
Totally agree….
But most of us just buried our heads in the sand…. We knew the money was most probably not as legitimate as it should be

I think with events unfolding in Ukraine, we simply can’t keep our heads buried in the sand anymore

If we do…..it shouts out over peoples values

Is Usmanov Russian I thought he was from Uzbekistan, or is that the same ?
It's the same, it was in the Soviet Union for its entirety.

The countries around the Caspian sea that were Soviet states still jump to Russia's tune.

Kazakhstan only last month had protests all over the country against their corrupt leader, Putin nipped that in the bud sending 40k Russian troops to the capital to quash that.

The Caspian Sea countries of Azerbaijan Kazakhstan Tajikistan Krgyiristan Uzbekistan are all puppet states to the Kremlin.

Usmanov is a Russian citizen, he took that nationality when the Soviet Union split up, he made his wealth in Russia, he is one of the enabler Oligarchs who Putin relies on heavily.

Leave a blank signed cheque and get out of our club lad!
I like this idea - if the world feels the need to punish Uncle Uzzy because of something his mate Putin did then take all his money and give it to Everton. We will blow it on several #10's and some useless defenders and midfielders whose value will plumett - its much more effective than freezing accounts.

It's the same, it was in the Soviet Union for its entirety.

The countries around the Caspian sea that were Soviet states still jump to Russia's tune.

Kazakhstan only last month had protests all over the country against their corrupt leader, Putin nipped that in the bud sending 40k Russian troops to the capital to quash that.

The Caspian Sea countries of Azerbaijan Kazakhstan Tajikistan Krgyiristan Uzbekistan are all puppet states to the Kremlin.

Usmanov is a Russian citizen, he took that nationality when the Soviet Union split up, he made his wealth in Russia, he is one of the enabler Oligarchs who Putin relies on heavily.

Have you actually got any evidence he relies on Putin heavily?

From the outside, he seems to have made a lot of money astutely investing resources in companies like Airbnb, uber etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.