Usmanov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigger the blue

Player Valuation: £8m
With the current situation at Arsenal,Stan Kroenke buying shares to increase his stake in the club and trigger a mandatory buyout clause,does anyone think Usmanov would be interested in buying us? Just a thought or wishful thinking!
Kroenke has approx 63% Usmanov 27%

With the current situation at Arsenal,Stan Kroenke buying shares to increase his stake in the club and trigger a mandatory buyout clause,does anyone think Usmanov would be interested in buying us? Just a thought or wishful thinking!
Kroenke has approx 63% Usmanov 27%

cant see it myself ,and he has had a lot of bad press so i think the lg might not be to happy with him.

I'd rather have Peter Ustinov buy us...and he's dead!

This type of thinking leads to the club becomming a commodity, rather than a focus of a supporters passion. (No offence to your post intended ttb )

I'd rather have Peter Ustinov buy us...and he's dead!

This type of thinking leads to the club becomming a commodity, rather than a focus of a supporters passion. (No offence to your post intended ttb )

This club already is a commodity, owned by investors that paid a fraction for their share purchase of what they're now holding out for at sale. Usmanov knows more about football than Robert Earl/Philip Green, and has more integrity than Kenwright.

Riddle me this, is Billy happy on sitting on a club with a steady income? ( does he as a shareholder make a tidy amount?) or is he just to romantically linked to Everton to understand when to let the reins go? Like the David Moores at LFC.

Just a thought.

Riddle me this, is Billy happy on sitting on a club with a steady income? ( does he as a shareholder make a tidy amount?) or is he just to romantically linked to Everton to understand when to let the reins go? Like the David Moores at LFC.

Just a thought.

If he's romantically linked then the attempt to park us in a box in Kirkby doesn't make sense. He's sitting tight on an appreciating share value waiting for a mug to pay the asking price.

If he's romantically linked then the attempt to park us in a box in Kirkby doesn't make sense. He's sitting tight on an appreciating share value waiting for a mug to pay the asking price.

Well no. When your in love with something/someone you dont make rational decisions, which explains the Kirkby, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.