Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d take Emery all day long over Moyes, Howe or any of the other B list managers.

Same here mate. Would much rather have someone who got sacked having came 5th in the league and 2nd in the Europa in his first season than someone who has never won anything at all and hasn't even been able to get employment for the past 18 months due to being crap and sacked from nearly all of his recent jobs.

Its a no brainer.

He didn't lose any French league? He won the league each season he was there. Not finishing top 4 in La Liga isn't that big a deal for a side like Sevilla, they are not one of the massive clubs, yet he won 3 Europa leagues with them.

He hasn't ruined Arsenal, he got them to a European final and 5th place. Nothing to write home about maybe but they were on the road to ruin long before he got there.

I don't think Emery is the correct fit right now. He is 10 times the manager Moyes is though.

5th place is absolutely terrible for a club like Arsenal, and getting humiliated in a Europa League final means nothing to them.

"Unai Emery has held talks with Everton and would be keen on a return to the Premier League although a deal now looks unlikely, sources have told ESPN. "

Not really up to speed on all this, but I thought he eluded to language barrier being the reason for his Arsenal failure, what does he think will be different here?

"Unai Emery has held talks with Everton and would be keen on a return to the Premier League although a deal now looks unlikely, sources have told ESPN. "

Not really up to speed on all this, but I thought he eluded to language barrier being the reason for his Arsenal failure, what does he think will be different here?

Maybe he thinks scousers understand him better?

Reactions: Sy-

Status
Not open for further replies.