Unai Emery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine sacking a manager for being 8th...

Oh how I will fume when Arsenal sneak in and take Arteta.

We are utterly incompetent

I personally think Pep's personality is so overwhelming that his no2 couldn't possibly be a clone of him. He looks like he'd want someone to take orders from him and generally be compliant, which corresponds with Arteta's utter lack of personality. Don't expect him to be pep 2.0 imo

He was the manager I wanted after the gravy guzzler, but having seen whats happened at Arsenal, I think we dodged a bullet.

How many European finals has he under his belt including a crap Arsenal last year. He’s top of the range. You can fluke a cup maybe even two finals but he’s a serial winner with teams that aren’t exactly super powers

Just watch the arse snap up poch while we dither.
Between Blue Bill, Denise and Farhad, Everton is blessed with a top level brains trust second to none. The dream team. Denise in particular impresses...her CV is one of the most impressive of any CEO out there.
I imagine, as i type, they are thinking about making the call to Malky Mackay or Neil Warnock.
As I said, our sleeping giant of a football club is truly blessed to have such extraordinary decision-makers.

According to the BBC:

Since taking charge of Arsenal for the first time in August 2018, Unai Emery has won 88 points in the Premier League – the same tally as rivals Spurs. Only three clubs have won more in this period, but the 88-point tally is 46 fewer than Liverpool in that time.
Arsenal have conceded 70 Premier League goals under Unai Emery – more than any other ‘big six’ club in the Premier League since the start of 2018-19.

Status
Not open for further replies.