Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I'm surprised he was given a contract and doubt it will be renewed. Unlikely he will get a look in as he's behind Hibbert, Coleman and Stones.

If his contract has just ended, I'd be very surprised if he was kept on.

However, he might've been doing well in training hence being given a go by Martinez. The fact that he was probably playing for his footballing future can't have helped his nerves today either.

Not going to lie, he has never impressed me when I've seen him.

Makes me realise just how lucky we are to have a player like Coleman as our first choice.

Looks physically strong, but quite gangly for a fullback. More naturally a CB if anything.

We were definitely lacking on the right in the first half, not that Hibbo's crossing was a substantial improvement.

Looks physically strong, but quite gangly for a fullback. More naturally a CB if anything.

We were definitely lacking on the right in the first half, not that Hibbo's crossing was a substantial improvement.

if hibbert is any improvement at all then lad aint good enough, in all seriousness though its 45mins of football, whos arsed, let berto run the rule over him in training

As far as i know, he's had an offer from Everton and it looks like he's taken it. Either 1 or 2 years. He wouldn't be at the club if he wasn't being kept on, we're not a charity offering released players a few games!

I've seen him at rightback far more than centreback and his physical attributes; speed, stamina, balance etc far outweigh most of the rest of his game.

One of the Academy coaches told me he played centreback when he was younger (Rodwell says Hi) but he's only ever played rightback for the U18s with a handful of games at centreback for the U21s and one for England.

I have absolutely no opinion on him because I've only seen him play a small part in the first game of pre-season once.

Status
Not open for further replies.