TV FIXTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton’s Christmas and New Year schedule has been confirmed, with one change to the original fixture dates.

The Blues’ home game against Brighton & Hove Albion has been pushed back one day to Tuesday 3 January and will kick off at 7.45pm (GMT). The match was originally set to take place on Monday 2 January, with a 3pm start.

The game will not be televised in the UK but has been moved “to protect rest periods between match rounds”, with Everton and Brighton both in action on Saturday 31 December.

It has also been announced Everton’s Boxing Day clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Goodison Park (3pm GMT) will be shown live on Amazon Prime.

Everton’s festive fixture schedule:

Monday 26 December: Everton v Wolverhampton Wanderers, 3pm (Amazon Prime)
Saturday 31 December: Manchester City v Everton, 3pm
Tuesday 3 January: Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, 7.45pm

**************************************************************************************
Remaining broadcast selections for January will be announced in due course

Everton’s Christmas and New Year schedule has been confirmed, with one change to the original fixture dates.

The Blues’ home game against Brighton & Hove Albion has been pushed back one day to Tuesday 3 January and will kick off at 7.45pm (GMT). The match was originally set to take place on Monday 2 January, with a 3pm start.

The game will not be televised in the UK but has been moved “to protect rest periods between match rounds”, with Everton and Brighton both in action on Saturday 31 December.

It has also been announced Everton’s Boxing Day clash with Wolverhampton Wanderers at Goodison Park (3pm GMT) will be shown live on Amazon Prime.

**************************************************************************************

Wonder if the KO times will stay as 3pm for the first 2

Bit annoying the Brighton game got moved away from a bank holiday to a Tuesday night. Had sort of been hoping to go to that but not sure now if I can.

Would have made a lot more sense for teams to play friday night (30/12) and then on bank holiday Monday. Most people will be back at work on the Tuesday.

Bit annoying the Brighton game got moved away from a bank holiday to a Tuesday night. Had sort of been hoping to go to that but not sure now if I can.

Would have made a lot more sense for teams to play friday night (30/12) and then on bank holiday Monday. Most people will be back at work on the Tuesday.
Too sensible for the decision makers to do that.

There's seems to be a stigma against Friday games, many don't like them, I do myself but I also didn't mind the Sunday night game.

I get the extra day break, but most of the players will have had nigh on a month and a half plus off.

Night games aren't great for my son nor many other people, so it's another one he'll miss.

Too sensible for the decision makers to do that.

There's seems to be a stigma against Friday games, many don't like them, I do myself but I also didn't mind the Sunday night game.
I generally don't like Friday games, but they make sense when it's a double header over a bank holiday weekend.

Away on New Year's Eve followed by a night time home game the day everyone goes back to work, is not exactly putting fans first.

I'm glad I checked this morning before getting a ticket for that - train strike that day to make it even less likely some people get to go...

Oh no. lol

A day's stay of execution for Super, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.