Transfer window's closed - Recast your votes ?

What grade would you give us for this transfer window now that it's closed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
look obviously I'm not having a go at him for being fooled by Messi in isolation, its just if you add that to the Porto incident and now the Chelsea incident, all in the space of a few games, it doesnt look the greatest, to me anyway.

The only thing is lad, he wasn't even fooled by Messi. Messi was goal side of him when he got the ball, and he was still goal side of him when he scored.

Anyway, other than that, you're entirely right when you say Messi left him on his arse :blush:

You seem to really not rate the guy. I'm not taking the P, just asking, but what is it, is it that you just really dont think he's very good or is it more the attitude?

I suspect he's probably over confident in his abilities which can lead him to make rash errors, he clearly doesn't hold back from much on the pitch, and thats a dangerous thing to be doing at the very top level.

I suspect he's probably over confident in his abilities which can lead him to make rash errors, he clearly doesn't hold back from much on the pitch, and thats a dangerous thing to be doing at the very top level.

Couldnt the same be said to some extent, of Stones? And he's made the England squad at such a young age based on that over confidence.

One of our best transfer windows, has to be an A-. Would have gotten an A if we had strengthened the defense (dont think we need cover in attack, we haven't had a problem scoring and that's with 2 first teamers out injured). A+ was reserved for the announcement of Isco signing a 1 year loan deal with option to buy :dance:

Couldnt the same be said to some extent, of Stones? And he's made the England squad at such a young age based on that over confidence.

This confidence stuff, it needs knocking out of players. They should all remember how crap they are before they step foot on the pitch. :hayee:

This confidence stuff, it needs knocking out of players. They should all remember how crap they are before they step foot on the pitch. :hayee:

Haha yeah! :)

All I know is, in any sport that I've ever played whever I feel a bit over confident or cocky of my abilities I seem to play better, while on the other hand if I'm under confident in what I can do that naturally I play worse.

So isnt it better to be over-confident? In life you make mistakes; big deal. It's better to keep going out there and thinking you can beat anyone.

Haha yeah! :)

All I know is, in any sport that I've ever played whever I feel a bit over confident or cocky of my abilities I seem to play better, while on the other hand if I'm under confident in what I can do that naturally I play worse.

So isnt it better to be over-confident? In life you make mistakes; big deal. It's better to keep going out there and thinking you can beat anyone.
you might be right mate. I remember Coleman being ostracised completely by Moyes in favour of Hibbert for a few errors at one point.

you might be right mate. I remember Coleman being ostracised completely by Moyes in favour of Hibbert for a few errors at one point.

I seem to remember quite a few times old Moyesy would drop players for the smallest of mistakes. Personally dont think that's good for developing players. You're kind of saying: YOU cost us the match.

If your boss came up to you at work and said, 'Your sh**e mate, do you know that?', then I dont think I'd work better to be fair.

So I'd say, get out there, work your bloomin hardest and who cares if you make the odd mistake if all the good things outnumber the bad.

I marked B+ it would have been higher if RM had managed to bring in some young Spanish kid who we'd never heard of on loan.

So you moan when we don't spend money and then when we do you moan even more.

You must have a miserable home life if all you ever do is look at negative things.
And you must be about 3 years of age or been bred from a kopite type strain if you choose to close your mind off from the quite just and legitimate points raised here

Give this sort of stuff a rest lads.

Debate points rather than childishly attack eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.