Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have a happy habit of getting loanees to want to stay. Every single one that's impressed we've either signed, or they've expressed a desire to be signed.

We're great at making players feel welcome. We'd have him in the bag.

Just thinking about that and we have a bloody massive amount that have came on loan to be signed after, Arteta, Howard and Pienaar were all loanies i seem to recall

Shaqiri needs to man managed, more so in the form of just keeping the lad happy, strikes me as someone who needs the fans and manager to love him. Do that and you get the best out of him.

Newcastle about to bid 15 million for Austin and offer Inter a 4 million pound loan fee with agreement of 12 million fee for Shaquari.

Think our name was just used to hurry up both deals to Newcastle.

Sad state of affairs we can't compete with the powerhouses of Stoke and Newcastle anymore.

@Moomin
4739980+_96ef879a2ea8d28ce53dd65a752cc761.jpg

Loans are the perfect way for Everton to operate especially with a view to buy. We can't waste money on duds that get bought on a 3-5 year deal.....Everton is a unique club and the culture IMHO means players need to acclimatise...it's all about team and not individual and most players egos struggle with that. If them dirty bunch across the park want to call us Everloan whilst we laugh at a wasted £250M that's fine by me.

Loans also keep the team fresh as it means new faces every season, and the loan players all have to impress to have a chance of a full time deal. With keeping the core of the squad and not selling the star men I'd say we have it bang-on in terms of recruitment given our financial positioning compared to others.

And, as someone said earlier...."loans keeps Stones"
Is that you Roberto?

Seems too good to be true but Austin, shaquri, a cb (which I still think will be Evans), duelofeu, cleverley and hopefully Lennon on loan would be an amazing window for us.

Newcastle about to bid 15 million for Austin and offer Inter a 4 million pound loan fee with agreement of 12 million fee for Shaquari.

Sad state of affairs we can't compete with the powerhouses of Stoke and Newcastle anymore.
Source? ?

Honestly, just give up. You're depressing everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.