Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The award is a bit meh!
IWALK06-GoldenShoe.JPG
2 stripe nasty trabs from Kirkby market that have been coloured in with gold spray paint and 'awarded' to a good player ffs

Stick to boss beer and chocolate you Belgium beauts

Spanish paper Mundo Deportivo claims we've put a 10m Euro bid in for Halilovic along with West Ham.

I'm 50/50 on whether I'd like this to be true. On one hand it's a lot of money for someone untested even in Spain's top division as well as him being a lightweight, short player. On the other hand... he is ridiculously talented.

Funny how everyone keeps stating that "we're going with the same players that finished 11th last year" while ignoring the fact that they're also about the same players who finished 5th the year before. The biggest chance we have for success this year is for the established players from the squad to get back to doing the business. A few new signings to strengthen the team would certainly help, no doubt. But we need the likes of Baines, Mirallas, Barkley, Lukaku, etc. getting back to their sexy, boss selves.

It's finally official, with West Brom signing some bang average player for 8 million. We are the scruffs of the premiership, dressed in Trackies lying on the couch watching Jezza Kyle waiting for our jigga to arrive to buy some players.

He's not "bang average" though is he?

With Stones no doubt going to Chelsea he'd moonwalk into our team

Can't disagree, have you seen much of Praet? I certainly wouldn't be adverse to signing him if he's as good as some are saying, and I know he won the Belgian First Division player of the year award last season so he certainly has ability. We definitely need a tricky little player who can play on the left and we just generally need a new face in our attack as it's looking rather stale.

Seen quite a bit of him when I was living in Belgium, looks a quality little player.

In crappy pumps as well.

If Everton was a person, it would have proper bad BO.

But, it was a player back in the day. Now it's a mess that drinks turps.

We wear the best clobber from the 80's going. It's just got mothballs in the crotch these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.