Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled you up on that post after reading your negativity ALL EFFING DAY! now shut your trap.

Haha - if you'd been reading you'd have seen I've posted photoshopped joke pics, made jokes about Ukraine and so on. As with the post you pulled me up on, you read it wrong because you had a predefined view of what I was saying. You're negatively biased basically.

Don't like me? Fine. But yes, like many others, I'm disappointed that the manager identified two target areas for our club and failed to fill both of them. I'm sorry if that's somehow unreasonable in your eyes.

GOT has a nice feature called an Ignore button - please use it.

What's the point? He didn't sign?

Yarmolenko would have gone to us because we gave him a way out. We all know that. Kiev didn't accept the deal because it was so close to the end of the window and the CL group stage was favourable to them which was something I predicted they would do.

What more is there to know?

You are talking absolute rubbish mate. Utter clap trap.

As happy as we are keeping stones, I'm sorry to say we have been let down by the board and in particular Roberto Martinez. Since the end of last season he has banged on about the need for a number 10 within our squad. Yes we were crying out for a centre half, but have ended up paying significantly more due to the lads contract situation. Heads should
roll at the club for failing to spot this.
The deal for the lad was complex and as the RS discovered it is notoriously difficult to bargain with these clubs from Ukraine. So the question needs to be asked why did we leave it so late in the window to try and conclude a deal that was doomed to failure (how many times have we heard this) and secondly why wasn't an alternative creative player bought. I'm sorry Roberto you came up trumps over how you handled the stones situation, but your broken promises regarding are 'number 10' means you have let down evertonians tonight and for the majority of the window.

Haha - if you'd been reading you'd have seen I've posted photoshopped joke pics, made jokes about Ukraine and so on. As with the post you pulled me up on, you read it wrong because you had a predefined view of what I was saying. You're negatively biased basically.

Don't like me? Fine. But yes, like many others, I'm disappointed that the manager identified two target areas for our club and failed to fill both of them. I'm sorry if that's somehow unreasonable in your eyes.

I hate you Tubey.

452f4c597c310c76b84d3f3fae5b5695.gif

for me if weve paid off our debt and are more viable then I have less of a problem with it, its the fact we see loan after loan, this shouldnt be the case with the players weve sold, where is the money going.....

...it was interesting when @the esk posted yesterday that we were still paying a mortgage on Goodison. I reckon we moved in over 100 years ago, that's some mortgage. My understanding is that we have a hand to mouth financial existence. Basically no individual or group of stakeholders invest in the club. We spend what we earn and continually borrow to bridge any gap. This means no strategy just a season on season objective to exist.

The Yarmolenko deal was simply never on because their chairman didn't want to play ball, as he prefers his strongest possible team for the Champions League rather than the money from the sale.

It's his prerogative to do that, but blaming Everton for that is just silly. The problem is we didn't have an alternate list from the looks of things.

And you cannot share your negativity with photoshop 'joke' pics?
You're right, i don't like you. Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.