Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yyyyeeeaaaahhhhh lets panic by and spend cash on rubbish! Woooooohoooooooo

Panic buys? I could agree with you in Jan but yeah let's keep waiting.

You're not comprehending the point of the original poster. We can't compete with Stoke and West Ham, that's tge issue.

Yeah but let's wait, wait and wait....

Yeah lets spend millions just for the sake of it!! Woooooo
No, lets spend money to bring in the additions we clearly need. They could cost 5 million or 30 million, if done for less the better, but money has to be spent.

And with practically every team in the prem spending or about to spend mad wedge, we can fall behind again

I'd rather go for Ashley Williams than Jonny Evans.....ball player and strong.

Or maybe Bruno MI who I thought we'd have tried for last season.

On a totally different note Southampton look like picking up another bargain if they bring in Jordy Clasie.

I'd rather go for Ashley Williams than Jonny Evans.....ball player and strong.

Or maybe Bruno MI who I thought we'd have tried for last season.

On a totally different note Southampton look like picking up another bargain if they bring in Jordy Clasie.
Very good player him

So Martinez says eel be waiting till the end of the window expect two new players to come in,,
https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/video/everton-expect-deals-mart-nez-181524814.html
Where in here does he say that he expects last minute deals?! He said that the transfer window goes down to the last day which is true, many clubs do business with last few hours left (anyone remember that lad lukaku we loaned?!) I reckon we will get at least one in during the few weeks after we return from Singapore!

Its only early in the window but it's plain to see we can't and won't compete with the West Hams, Newcastles etc... I expect more mediocrity this season

Status
Not open for further replies.