Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I?

I just said there hasn't been a phantom bid.

That's far less ridiculous than the knots you're tying yourself in to prove a conspiracy.
If you dont think it's a phantom bid it means you accept it...doesn't it? Or is there some arcane third way here I'm not seeing?

He is very short and small. Won't make it in PL?

Load of bollox mate. Same height as Pedro. Height is an issue that only the most blinkered of coaches take into consideration these days and rightly so. Its about touch and technique not brawn and height !

Oh I was there. The onset of Transfer Window Insanity was accelerated by that thread, the furore, and the fume that ensued have been a particular highlight only bettered by Shaqiri signing for Stoke !!!

It was manic trying to translate Russian English in to English football English. If you get my drift.

Keisuke Honda isn't mediocre, far from it.

What exactly are you basing this upon? His performances from 2 or 3 years ago for CSKA in a poor league?

I'd much rather base his ability on his more recent performances in a comparable league - but each to their own.

Load of bollox mate. Same height as Pedro. Height is an issue that only the most blinkered of coaches take into consideration these days and rightly so. Its about touch and technique not brawn and height !

Bernard is 1.64m right. Pedro is 5cm taller. I want us to sign physically strong and tall players with good technical skills like Yarmolenko. No more midget for me.

What exactly are you basing this upon? His performances from 2 or 3 years ago for CSKA in a poor league?

I'd much rather base his ability on his more recent performances in a comparable league - but each to their own.

You just have to look at his performances on the world stage to see how wrong you really are. Consistently Japan's best player in all tournaments

Juninho and Zola were tiny, but not bad in the Premier league like.

Silva at City another example. Is the game here the same as it was 10/20 years ago when it was all blood and thunder and everyone got kicked up in the air every game?

Not sure it is to be honest.

Said I'd do this - man of my word:

https://soundcloud.com/tubey84-1/sign-someone-everton

LYRICS:

It's silly season, yes it's transfer time,
in the papers, it's a pantomime.
On and on, does anybody know who we are signing yet?

Another player, another transfer dance,
he could go elsewhere, but to Stoke? No chance!
On and on, does anybody know who we are signing yet?

Sign someone Everton,
Sign someone Everton.
The transfer window's breaking,
we're out of time,
to shape our final destiny.

Sign someone Everton,
Sign someone Everton.
Missing out on that Shaqiri,
not to mention West Ham's Payet,
who will start the season...

Oh crap, Leon Osman,
Oh crap, Leon Osman.
I've lost the will, FFS Bill,
right now I'd settle for that...
I'd settle for,
settle for,
settle for Jo.
Missed this and the link is broken? WTB Tubes.

Status
Not open for further replies.