Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what on earth?

this is the oddest one yet.

Cheap third-choice striker sorted if it's true, I suppose. At least we're signing players with fancy names. It makes me feel better. Chazzer Austin can do one with his lack of d***/knee ligaments and a proven goalscoring record.

Leandro Rodriguez will become a new player of Everton of England in the coming hours. Juan Ramon Carrasco confirmed the transfer of the attacker.

The player , 22 , will go to the Premier League which is considered the most competitive in the world and will do so in a relatively large and historic team , even he is the arch-rivals Liverpool.

Everton in recent days had also signed another South American , Ramiro Funes Mori who left River to anchor in English ranks by $ 8 million . Hiring was released by coach Juan Ramon Carrasco in communication with 890 Sport : "It goes , and warned me , he deserved it ."

Rodriguez had he begun his fourth year at the club darsenero and a total of 71 games , scored 19 goals . In the last Clausura he ended up as top scorer of the team led by Guillermo Almada with 5 points .

http://cambiodefrente.com/futbol-local/item/518-leandro-rodríguez-al-everton.html

Very random link indeed. No idea who he is.

Edit: Quick google says he is forward for River Plate Montevideo

*puts on best Rawk imitation* 'lads have we stolen a march on the new Suarez? *taps nose*'

Leandro Rodriguez will become a new player of Everton of England in the coming hours. Juan Ramon Carrasco confirmed the transfer of the attacker.

The player , 22 , will go to the Premier League which is considered the most competitive in the world and will do so in a relatively large and historic team , even he is the arch-rivals Liverpool.

Everton in recent days had also signed another South American , Ramiro Funes Mori who left River to anchor in English ranks by $ 8 million . Hiring was released by coach Juan Ramon Carrasco in communication with 890 Sport : "It goes , and warned me , he deserved it ."

Rodriguez had he begun his fourth year at the club darsenero and a total of 71 games , scored 19 goals . In the last Clausura he ended up as top scorer of the team led by Guillermo Almada with 5 points .

http://cambiodefrente.com/futbol-local/item/518-leandro-rodríguez-al-everton.html

Very random link indeed. No idea who he is.

Edit: Quick google says he is forward for River Plate Montevideo

...The 3rd Face - It's On

Status
Not open for further replies.