Transfer Window rating

Out of 10, what's your rating of our Window?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
3/10 severe lack of creativity and options up top.

Another 3 games without a win and people will be calling for Lampard to be sacked and for that reason alone he should have been screaming from the rooftops and demanding that one was in through the door.

Huge pressure now.
3? What about the defence and midfield upgrades?

Could have been 8 even 9 if we got one more attacker in AND we done business earlier.

Our defence and midfield is so much better than lost season though.

We've pinned our hopes on DCL coming back and staying fit, need him to.

3? What about the defence and midfield upgrades?

Yes they're great additions and I've said that on multiple threads.

But football is about winning matches and I'm sure you've noticed we've barely looked capable of scoring 1, let alone 2 to win a match so I'd say that's a massive problem.

It was a blatant issue EVERYONE could see, not just from this season but last season too and they've done nothing to rectify it.

There's just no way Lampard has been given the tools required to have a clear run from relegation

But football is about winning matches and I'm sure you've noticed we've barely looked capable of scoring 1, let alone 2 to win a match so I'd say that's a massive problem.

It was a blatant issue EVERYONE could see, not just from this season but last season too and they've done nothing to rectify it.

There's just no way Lampard has been given the tools required to have a clear run from relegation
We got a better more comfortable defence and a far better midfield which should allow us to have the ball a lot more and improve our style of play, lot less Boot it and chase it. We also not concede from EVERY corner we give away Or throw the towel in when we concede a goal.
Terms of goals, hopefully a better midfield means more chance which means more goals.

We will be miles away from relegation

Edit.. we had the worse midfield in the pl for 2-3 years now we havnt

We got a better more comfortable defence and a far better midfield which should allow us to have the ball a lot more and improve our style of play, lot less Boot it and chase it. We also not concede from EVERY corner we give away Or throw the towel in when we concede a goal.
Terms of goals, hopefully a better midfield means more chance which means more goals.

We will be miles away from relegation

Let's hope so.

This.

I'm really struggling to see where the goals are coming from

Upgraded some furniture and added a nice conservatory. Couldn’t be bothered to put out the grease fire in the kitchen.

We have swapped Richies average of 8 goals for Maupays average of 8goals
The thing (well, one of the things) with this argument is it ignores the very important fact that we didn't score enough last year either. Only 5 teams cored less than us last year, and 4 of them were the 4 that finished below us. People say it like we were fine last year so the concern makes no sense, but we absolutely weren't, any drop off in the goals we score could be disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.