Transfer Thread: mopping up the scraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpurtingLesbian

Ken Dodd Nagasaki
It's not over GOTsters. Drag the Transfer thread back, there's still Signings to be made.

We might not have got our mythical number 10 but there is still time
Players who are out of contract when the window shuts can still be signed.

yeah, there probably not that great, but on a shortish term pay per play deal what exactly are we losing out on?

Yoann Gourcuff
Maarten Martens
Marat Izmailov
Kevin Nolan

oh... and there's still this guy who can't find a club for some reason....
Royston Drenthe

It's not over GOTsters. Drag the Transfer thread back, there's still Signings to be made.

We might not have got our mythical number 10 but there is still time
Players who are out of contract when the window shuts can still be signed.

yeah, there probably not that great, but on a shortish term pay per play deal what exactly are we losing out on?

Yoann Gourcuff
Maarten Martens
Marat Izmailov
Kevin Nolan

oh... and there's still this guy who can't find a club for some reason....
Royston Drenthe

They haven't got clubs for a reason mate

I don't know who Maarten Martins is but I want us to sign him.

He sounds like he's get up to all sorts of 80's hijinx, like turn up to high school in a dress and make inappropriate jokes before the film ends and his life ends in his own depression as he didn't take school seriously enough and didn't go to college.

Sad really.

He sounds like he's get up to all sorts of 80's hijinx, like turn up to high school in a dress and make inappropriate jokes before the film ends and his life ends in his own depression as he didn't take school seriously enough and didn't go to college.

Sad really.

And he would wear Dr Martins boots whilst listening to the House Martins with his best mate Martin whose dad was Martin Clunes.

Coulda/shoulda/woulda happend

Gourcuff used to be quality.
I think a lot of his problems stem from his fall out with the France team at various times. ruined his confidence, hunger. Taken away his effort to get fit after injuries etc. if he's fit and uninjured i'm sure Bobby could rekindle his love for the game.

Sad really.
played for Belgium with Fellaini, Kompany and others, bossed the Dutch Leagues, then had a big injury. Sort of got forgotten.

Sad really.

I know he was really highly rated but has been tosh since he moved to Lille.

Was a boss CAM on FIFA10. Through-balls for days.

(I'm not basing the highly rated thing off that, btw - he genuinely was).

Dimitar Berbatov is still without a club, he might even lessen his wage demands now the window has shut.

ManUre bought him to sit behind Rooney as an unlocker, threw that plan out when they got Ronaldo and opted for speed/counter attacking.

not great but what are our other options. Could teach Ross a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.