Transfer Rumour : Kris Boyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ray

Player Valuation: £20m
Todays Daily Post says Kris Boyd would welcome a move to Merseyside and will be available on a free. Same old paper talk but does anyone have any thoughts on this one. He's got 164 SPL goals under his belt making him the SPL top scorer of all time so far. With the signing of Beckford we already have enough strikers. That is unless someone is on the way out. Thoughts...

Soz guys forgot about the other thread on this.

Last edited:
no, not for me. slow news day or what - i bet we get offered loads of players everyday but the post decide this is worth running with.

Todays Daily Post says Kris Boyd would welcome a move to Merseyside and will be available on a free. Same old paper talk but does anyone have any thoughts on this one. He's got 164 SPL goals under his belt making him the SPL top scorer of all time so far. With the signing of Beckford we already have enough strikers. That is unless someone is on the way out. Thoughts...

Soz guys forgot about the other thread on this.

Yakuba will be sold I think..

I dont think there are many players in the SPL that I would welcome to Goodison, I think the quality of that league ranges from Championship level to league two level, so its hard to judge a player. Boyd isnt one that would have me doing cart wheels, but I have faith in Moyes.

If we do sign him though I wonder if we will play a new formation next season? maybe we will play with two strikers, more often. As it would mean we have a lot of strikers on the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.