Transfer rumour! David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Pete - check out the LD thread and a couple other recent ones by LCAB - you'll find the answer to this there...

See, this is what happens when you don't keep up with the threads. I just see the article and barge into the forum like a bull at a gate without checking. Maybe I should have said This interesting article probably confirms that the red top stuff highlighted by LCAB will stop LD coming over.

And maybe I should have posted it in the LD thread instead anyway :oops:

That's okay, here's an update from an Aussie site. I feel like singing, "and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round..."

LA Galaxy star David Beckham has quashed rumours that he will make a guest stint with Everton in the English Premier League this season.

Moyes was quoted earlier this weekend as saying he would love to have Beckham come to the club as a replacement for Australian Tim Cahill who will be involved in the Asian Cup during the next couple of months.

However Beckham, speaking after the entertaining 2-1 exhibition match loss to the Newcastle Jets on Saturday night, said he was far from match fit and that his ties with his former club Manchester United were too strong to play for a rival club in the EPL.

"Right now I am just getting my body back into shape," Beckham said. "I was out of the game for six months with a pretty serious injury and I came back really quickly and I think I am feeling the effects of the month and a half that I played since I got injured."

"But it is always nice to be wanted and it is always nice to have options out there."

"I have always respected David Moyes and the time I played with him at Preston North End and I respect him as a manager."

"I have spoken to Landon about him and he can't speak highly enough of him as a manager and as a person so it is nice to be wanted but I am a Man United fan at the end of the day it is pretty close rivals there so I don't know."

That's okay, here's an update from an Aussie site. I feel like singing, "and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round..."

LA Galaxy star David Beckham has quashed rumours that he will make a guest stint with Everton in the English Premier League this season.

Moyes was quoted earlier this weekend as saying he would love to have Beckham come to the club as a replacement for Australian Tim Cahill who will be involved in the Asian Cup during the next couple of months.

However Beckham, speaking after the entertaining 2-1 exhibition match loss to the Newcastle Jets on Saturday night, said he was far from match fit and that his ties with his former club Manchester United were too strong to play for a rival club in the EPL.

"Right now I am just getting my body back into shape," Beckham said. "I was out of the game for six months with a pretty serious injury and I came back really quickly and I think I am feeling the effects of the month and a half that I played since I got injured."

"But it is always nice to be wanted and it is always nice to have options out there."

"I have always respected David Moyes and the time I played with him at Preston North End and I respect him as a manager."

"I have spoken to Landon about him and he can't speak highly enough of him as a manager and as a person so it is nice to be wanted but I am a Man United fan at the end of the day it is pretty close rivals there so I don't know."

2 words ; Pip Neville .

2 more ; Asbo Tawt.

THEY ARE talking .

Stand on me .

See, this is what happens when you don't keep up with the threads. I just see the article and barge into the forum like a bull at a gate without checking. Maybe I should have said This interesting article probably confirms that the red top stuff highlighted by LCAB will stop LD coming over.

And maybe I should have posted it in the LD thread instead anyway :oops:

No worries , dude .

2 words ; Pip Neville .

2 more ; Asbo Tawt.

THEY ARE talking .

Stand on me .

Thanks bub.

Although if Becks comes here instead of nearly 200K views man (seriously, that thread is *ginormous*, imagine what December is going to be like, we're crossing 200K!) ON THE EXACT SAME TEAM then poo on you media. Poo.

"Hey David, where were you Jan-Mar?"
"Oh, playing for the team that wanted you, and you wanted them."

I've exhausted my limit for posting today, but man, couldn't resist. It's been a vocal day for all of us. :p

Thanks bub.

Although if Becks comes here instead of nearly 200K views man (seriously, that thread is *ginormous*, imagine what December is going to be like, we're crossing 200K!) ON THE EXACT SAME TEAM then poo on you media. Poo.

"Hey David, where were you Jan-Mar?"
"Oh, playing for the team that wanted you, and you wanted them."

I've exhausted my limit for posting today, but man, couldn't resist. It's been a vocal day for all of us. :p

We don't play the Mancs then .

I ONLY want Beck's for Grey Skull , anyway .

My Sister , however ,....

My Nephew was at Utd for nearly a decade . Alas , his Mother stalked THE FUK outta Golden Balls .

Must have 10 signed 1-on-1 pics .

She will be pleased , at least ,....

Get him in the whole team needs a lift.
Put it this way he cannot do much harm and we will not be buying any big names or even anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.