Transfer rumour! David Beckham

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Beckham would be fantastic for us. He'd bring money in for shirt sales, add quality, experience to our squad and get the everton brand recognised worldwide. great news this...as long as mega fod is still coming as well.

I cant see this happening for two main reasons;

1. He has always said he would never play for another English team
2. He has no reason to carry on playing this year (no world cup in the summer)

hhfeic11.jpg

Is that....on second viewing....a very sneaky photoshop of a Ross Barkley (number 32) shirt? =)

Either way, awesome

I think it'd be great if he came. I nothing else it'd be someone who could take a decent corner from the right hand side. I can imagine him finding Cahill with some superb crosses aswell.

On top of that the shirt sales would help.

However the realist in me just can't see it happening. I really hope I'm wrong though..............can someone tell me I might be wrong.

Can't see us getting Becks and the Don, both being RM's, personally i'd rather have Landon on the right. We wouldn't be able to get anywhere near 200k pw to pay his wages while he's here either.

Is that....on second viewing....a very sneaky photoshop of a Ross Barkley (number 32) shirt? =)

Either way, awesome

Amazing spot!

When you zoom right in, it really does look like a shop. You can see the edge of where it's been edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.